A Few Strange Things

JT2

Inspired
After updating all the new software I tried some of the patches and did notice a nice change. But two of them seemed way off.
Preset 120- MarkVH, the delay trails off forever. Preset 357- Sultans, which use to be clean is now over-driven. Does anyone else have the same issues? I love the Ultra Res. Thanks Cliff.

Are you talking about delay blocks?

But my go to classic rock preset needed a major tweak, bass and high end.

After updating all the new software I tried some of the patches and did notice a nice change. But two of them seemed way off.
Preset 120- MarkVH, the delay trails off forever. Preset 357- Sultans, which use to be clean is now over-driven. Does anyone else have the same issues? I love the Ultra Res. Thanks Cliff.
What firmware were you going from and have you gone to Utility-Presets, scrolled down to the bottom a executed the Update Presets selection?

What firmware were you going from and have you gone to Utility-Presets, scrolled down to the bottom a executed the Update Presets selection?

I'm on 13.02.
No I haven't done that. I guess I assumed it happened with updates.

Last edited:
I haven't been doing this either. Does a firmware update typically take care of this and this is a just to make sure step or is this required for the presets to take advantage of firmware updates?

AFAIK, "update all presets" should update the blocks in all presets with new modeling parameters without changing any of your settings. The new parameters may require you to adjust settings to compensate. If in doubt, try it out!

AFAIK, "update all presets" should update the blocks in all presets with new modeling parameters without changing any of your settings. The new parameters may require you to adjust settings to compensate. If in doubt, try it out!

Can anyone else chime in on this? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom