A different kind of review.

randocaster

Inspired
After following the "Monster" thread on TGP (thanks Scott :mrgreen: ), I decided to grab one of the B-Stock Standards while I had a chance. I was impressed when my unit arrived a mere four days later. Unfortunately the "Output 1" volume pot was bad.

DRAT!

It was also unfortunate that my Axe arrived on a Friday, and my email to tech support was sent on Friday evening. I would have to wait until Monday to hear back.

DOUBLE DRAT!

As you would expect from Cliff and the crew (from many first hand testimonials), I received an email early on Monday with an RMA#, and an offer to reimburse my costs for shipping the unit back to them. They received the unit on Aug 13 to repair.

So I decide to make good use of my down time and peruse the forum for ideas to "enhance my user experience". ;) And what do I see at the top of the page?

"Summer Shutdown 8/15 - 8/19"

TRIPLE DRAT! ! ! !

Sidebar:
I realize that five more days is not the end of the world, and the folks at FAS are overdue for a lot more than a long weekend. But please understand that at this point my palms are itching with anticipation.
:eek:

As I headed for work this morning I fully expected that it would be at least another week or two before I would finally be able to put my investment though its paces. What I did not expect was to find was a package waiting for me when I got home from work. They did not make me wait to repair the unit (remember, it's a B Stock), They shipped me a new unit BEFORE they went on vacation!

All I can say is THANK YOU FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! ! ! !

And:
heabangingozzy7sl.gif
heabangingozzy7sl.gif
heabangingozzy7sl.gif

Classic. I brought my ultra back for a failing LCD a few months ago - Cliff anticipated a 15-20 minute repair. But since the time my unit had been built, there have been a few changes to the chassis and board-mounting specs. Long story short - by the time I left (2 hrs later) everything but the mother board had been replaced to all the newest specs - by the hand of the wizard himself!

It's not easy to get use to this level of customer service . . but I'm happy for the opportunity to be on the receiving end.

cheers,

Jed said:
It's not easy to get use to this level of customer service . . but I'm happy for the opportunity to be on the receiving end.

+100

Cliff is top notch. You simply can't find this level of support and service anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom