Galo

Experienced
I just uploaded the new firmware and I don't see the bb or the CarolAnn amp...I didn't see it in 9.01 aether!!!
Before 9.01 I completely remove the program and re installed it.

Did I do something wrong? :?:

I can see in the top of the program that its ultra: 9.02 ID 125

Re: 2.02

select the utility page from the front panel of the axefx, page all the way right and check the version of firmware loaded on the axefx.

Galo said:
What do you mean exactly?
The firmware cannot be removed from the Axe-Fx. So my guess is that you're talking about Axe-Edit, but this one has not yet been updated to reflect the changes in the new firmware.

I completely remove the program from the computer and reinstalled it with the one loaded with 9.01...I then loaded the 9.02 this morning and I can not see the updated CarolAnn amp and BB pedal in aether firmware...all I see is the old stuff. The program shows me that the 9.02 is loaded...maybe I should had posted this on bugs, or is it something I'm doing wrong?

Raca said:
Galo said:
The firmware cannot be removed from the Axe-Fx. So my guess is that you're talking about Axe-Edit, but this one has not yet been updated to reflect the changes in the new firmware.

Hey Galo, I think you're missing the number one in your title... 2012... maybe if you can read myan hieroglyphics you'd get your answer. Here's the manual. :D

mayan-calendar_normal.jpg

I did!!!

Mike Snider said:
select the utility page from the front panel of the axefx, page all the way right and check the version of firmware loaded on the axefx.

This is the one I would use but there is no answer...that is why I'm counting on you!!!
cosmos.png

mortega76 said:
Hey Galo, I think you're missing the number one in your title... 2012... maybe if you can read myan hieroglyphics you'd get your answer. Here's the manual. :D

Galo,
i think Axe-edit has to be updated for the new changes first.use the display on the Axe-fx and edit there.the BB and Carrol ann are loaded. ;)

Raca said:
Galo said:
As Raca said, Axe-Edit does not show the new stuff in the firmware because Axe-Edit has not been updated yet. And it needs to be updated to show the "new stuff".

BTW, you talk about "the program". Both the firmware (which is now 9.02 not 2.02, which is what Mortega joked about) and Axe-Edit (also referred to as "the editor") can be viewed as programs, so that's not very clear. Even your choice to post this in the "Ultra Zone" subforum and not in the "Software editor" subforum adds to the confusion. No flame, just driving my point home.

I just learned something and thanks...didn't know that the EDITOR didn't update the names...that is what is confusing together with my madness in assuming that. That should be written somewhere in the Axe-Ef Wiki section and if is there now...I missed it.

I did checked the axe-ef and it did loaded the stuff....now I go play :lol:
Adios
g

Dutch said:
Raca said:
Galo said:
As Raca said, Axe-Edit does not show the new stuff in the firmware because Axe-Edit has not been updated yet. And it needs to be updated to show the "new stuff".

BTW, you talk about "the program". Both the firmware (which is now 9.02 not 2.02, which is what Mortega joked about) and Axe-Edit (also referred to as "the editor") can be viewed as programs, so that's not very clear. Even your choice to post this in the "Ultra Zone" subforum and not in the "Software editor" subforum adds to the confusion. No flame, just driving my point home.

Well, if you have a madness that would explain things... :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

Kidding.

2.02 = 9.02 my bad

No wonder the confusion typo :oops:

Galo said:
This is the one I would use but there is no answer...that is why I'm counting on you!!!
cosmos.png

mortega76 said:

Hey there Galo, I was just messing with ya!!

Is that pic you have the meaning behind the mayan calander? Wow... I've never actually seen that before... cool find!

I know pa!!!! Actually I am Puerto Rican, not Mexican...So, Tainos where Caribbean Indians. The picture I posted is a Taino calendar some what similar to the Maya calendar...there is no end of the world in our calendar.

Just messing with you also. :mrgreen:
Have a great day.
g

mortega76 said:

Is that pic you have the meaning behind the mayan calendar? Wow... I've never actually seen that before... cool find!

Galo said:
I know pa!!!! Actually I am Puerto Rican, not Mexican...So, Tainos where Caribbean Indians. The picture I posted is a Taino calendar some what similar to the Maya calendar...there is no end of the world in our calendar.

Just messing with you also. :mrgreen:
Have a great day.
g

mortega76 said:

Is that pic you have the meaning behind the mayan calendar? Wow... I've never actually seen that before... cool find!
You are correct... from what I have researched it is the end of our current "age" and the start of a "golden age"... pole shifts are still a possibility... no telling what the alignment of so many celestial objects will have on our lonely little planet. I went on a cruise that had a stop in Cancun and so I took a bus trip (with my wife) to Tulun... the tour guide was very adamant that they (him as his fellow tour guides) truly believe that Quetzalcoatl will return from the sky on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11 (am/pm not really sure, whichever is the start of the winter solstice).

senseix said:
If you run the profiler in the editor, while connected to the Axe, it will update the names, it did for me.
What does that have to do with the end of the world? ;)

You are a genius...thank you so much. That worked :p

But when I click on the CarolAnn or the bb it takes me back to the amp or pedal before it in the list...it still doesn't work

Bummer

Gracias
Galo

senseix said:
If you run the profiler in the editor, while connected to the Axe, it will update the names, it did for me.

Back
Top Bottom