80s super solo !!! Suhr modern and Mark V ... tone !!1

Wow, that was fabulous, I really enjoyed watching it. Great tones, great playing and a super cool guitar!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I'm going to go stick my head in the oven now.

Seriously, that had not only chops, but tons of feel behind it too (not something I normally associate with shredding). You looked like you were having a blast playing it.

Gotta love those harmonies!! And cool balance between shred and making the guitar sing! Only thing I'd change is that the solo may be a bit long, other than that, I liked it!

Keep'em comin'.

Gotta love those harmonies!! And cool balance between shred and making the guitar sing! Only thing I'd change is that the solo may be a bit long, other than that, I liked it!

Keep'em comin'.
thx god I cut the backin track hahahahaha it was like 5 min long :p

Good job.

The Suhr looks very nice and an interesting grain and colour. What are the woods and pickups you have ?

this are the specs
Guthrie Govan Model
Mahogany body
3/16" flame maple top
Mahogany neck with pao ferro fretboard
Modern Eliptical neck carve, .800-.850
Tusq nut, jumbo stainless steel frets
Gotoh 510 bridge with 2 post solid saddles and steel block
1.650 nut width, chrome hardware
Sperzel locking tuners
Volume, Tone, 5 way pickup selector with Blower switch
Black speed knobs
Neck pickup: SSV, Middle pickup: Fletcher Landau, Bridge pickup: SSH+
Trans Whale Blue Burst, Black back, scraped binding
Matching figured headstock
Tremol-No
Mother of pearl face, side dots and logo
G&G hardshell case
Guthrie Govan laser engraved signature

Nice tone and killer playing, but the backing track was a bit too loud and that solo tone needed a but more reverb! :)

That was wicked... Nice playing..wish I could do the tweedley tweedle thing.. Sigh
Tasteful indeed. Please don't say that you've only been playing for a year now or I'll find an oven too :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Not wet enough for 80s tone...

Do you mean it needs more reverb or delay ?

That was wicked... Nice playing..wish I could do the tweedley tweedle thing.. Sigh
Tasteful indeed. Please don't say that you've only been playing for a year now or I'll find an oven too :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Nah man, I ve been playing for a lot of years now, I start when I was 14 or so, i m 28 now so ...
Nice tone and killer playing, but the backing track was a bit too loud and that solo tone needed a but more reverb! :)
I know the bt was gettin louder and louder, at the begining is fine but then ... well you know :p

Back
Top Bottom