50 % dry amp and 50 % cab

Prosvetlen

Inspired
How do I do that: if I want to leave only 50 % of my preamp running through the cab and the other 50 % running dry to the effects/output? Thanks.

Do you mean that you want to send a signal to the cab sim and send the same signal to a different output without the cab sim? Or do you mean something else?

Exactly the way I said it--cab sims and mixed signal at the output 50/50.

So you want your mixed and cab sim signal, at the same level at each output? My mistake, I though that you'd want cab sims on one output and mixed signal on another. What is your mixed signal, mixed with?

I am sorry for the delay of my response. I just want 50 % of my amp to be dry and out, nothing after it, and the other 50 % of the amp--going through a cab sim. What's so difficult to understand, I really don't know... And, if possible, both signals to be at the same level. Thank you for your help!

Yes and how do you give a percentage amount for your signal chain? Really hard to understand what you're after bro. :)

Yes and how do you give a percentage amount for your signal chain?
Well, that's what I am asking you, guys, in hope someone will answer. Thank you for trying to help me. There's a plugin Reverberate (it loads up IRs)--it gives you the amount of the amp and cab IR in %. Very convenient, but I hate plugins, so I'm after achieving the same through my Ultra only.

I am sorry for the delay of my response. I just want 50 % of my amp to be dry and out, nothing after it, and the other 50 % of the amp--going through a cab sim. What's so difficult to understand, I really don't know... And, if possible, both signals to be at the same level. Thank you for your help!
Thanks for the clarification.

The simplest way to do it would be to use the Air parameter of the cab block, with Air Freq turned all the way up.

The simplest way to do it would be to use the Air parameter of the cab block, with Air Freq turned all the way up.
Really? I didn't think my request does anything to do with the Air parameter. Strange.

I don't think I understand what is required, which is a bit frustrating when you are trying to help someone. Maybe we are answering the question correctly, but we are getting asked the wrong question.

I don't think I understand what is required, which is a bit frustrating when you are trying to help someone. Maybe we are answering the question correctly, but we are getting asked the wrong question.
Agreed.

My take is that Prosvetlen wants a single signal that's a sum of two signals, one of which is his full guitar sound, and the other is the same signal without benefit of cab processing, and that he wants them mixed in equal proportions (though I have to admit that, until post #10, I thought he was asking something else). If I'm right, then it sounds like a job for... "Air."

My take is that Prosvetlen wants a single signal that's a sum of two signals, one of which is his full guitar sound, and the other is the same signal without benefit of cab processing, and that he wants them mixed in equal proportions (though I have to admit that,
Something like that. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom