3 Body Problem

i don't know the science but it was very interesting and i liked it! i have so many questions about the plot and can't wait to see what they do for the 2nd season if it happens.

i know it comes from the books, but i don't wanna know any of that yet :D

In the last few years of absolute shit TV /movies (for the most part) I really enjoyed this. It stood out for me in terms of production and story telling. Over the last weekend I binged this and Shogun.

It's quite a bit different than the book, but that's probably a good thing. The book is written in the Chinese style where very little happens in the main narrative. But the central point of the plot where there is an unconventional twist on a first contact story is retained and I think that makes it quite interesting.

I didnt' know the source material for this show but after watching was thinking about reading the book

Final episode of the season made me think of rule #1 when troubleshooting.

Season one had sooo much potential, but it just felt rushed. The pacing was all over the place. And the season finale? Yawn! That said, I’m a huge sci-fi nut, so I still enjoyed it.

I read the books - entertaining and clever. Good story. Just getting started on the Netflix series.

I really enjoyed it. Went in without any idea what it was about, so it was a nice ride. I read that they have not yet renewed it for season 2. Apparently the first week viewing numbers were just so so, and the production of the show cost $20 million per episode. Hopefully it gathers some steam….

Back
Top Bottom