18 and Life (Skid Row Cover) with Marco Sfogli presets

Hi guys!!

I did this cover this weekend (sorry, no fw 10 :p just our trusty v9 with sfogli's amazing presets)

I hope you enjoy it :)

P.D Sorry about my pronunciation, i just catched a nasty cold and i can not redo the vocals, i know there are some parts that are not even bearable.

AWESOME!

Very cool....nice work. I actually enjoed your vocals very much.....you understood Sebastien's style across the whole song. You put harmonies into the solo and it sounded pretty cool. :)

Solid work man....vocal reminds me of Loudness a little..very cool. I liked your solo better than the original I think!

great job, bro, I love these guys. Sebastian is ridiculous to cover, and you pulled it off. Very cool

would you mind sharing which amps, drums etc...... you used?

You pulled off a very warm sound, very nice

Hi guys!!

P.D Sorry about my pronunciation, i just catched a nasty cold and i can not redo the vocals, i know there are some parts that are not even bearable.

Your vocal tone and range is great though. How did you record vocals and what delay are you using on there?

i just catched a nasty cold and i can not redo the vocals, i know there are some parts that are not even bearable.

I thought it sounded great, liked the way you mixed it up a little. If you ever heard me sing, you would know what unbearable really sounds like. :lol

Back
Top Bottom