15 Pitch Blocks and 20 Presets available to download

Very cool! It will take a while to incorporate some of these ideas into my own patches, there's soo much to explore.
Added a few GBP to Sim.

thanks very much, guys. most appreciated!

less blocks in this batch and more patches, because of the nature of the pitch block, it works well in combination with other fx and there's less variety to be had from the blocks themselves, unlike the delay blocks.

the synth batch will be all patches and no blocks.

Sounds great Simon...thanks:eagerness:

There is currently a bug with Axe Edit and the XL+ which won't allow you to load the blocks, but it will be fixed in the next version of Axe Edit.

I tried do put the Delay Blocks in Axe Edit workspace and killt somehow evrey saved Block of everything I had saved - fortunalty I did not have many yet and can restore, as they are in my presets - is it becaus of Axe Edit or did I do something wrong, as english isn't my native language...Could some one make vid how to do it?

Edit: the Delays are all in the Folder somehow but if I wan't to load them it does not work...

tony - the blocks go here....

workspace.png

you will need to restart axe edit, so that it can read the library. i think you will also need to be on axe edit version 3.1.10 and firmware 18.12 or later

Excellent stuff, thanks!

I unintentionally started playing your Pedal_Steel and Synthy_Lead clips simultaneously. Those two sounds compliment each other nicely, so I think you may be on to something there :)

Back
Top Bottom