13 on a 10.6.8 Mac

jimfergie

I didn't think I could do this, but thanks to Kriig I loaded 13.07 on my 10.6.8 via my older version of FractalBot v1p1 and it works with whatever driver version I have from last year. The fizz seems less and it sounds fantastic. I've never been able to use AxeEdit but I really only want a few sounds which are easy to get off the front panel.

For reference, anybody know where you can find the driver on your Mac with it's version number?

Thanks again to Kriig,

Jim

I have 10.6.8 and I use the latest Axe-Edit, Fractal-Bot and Cab-Lab. Just install the latest driver on the Fractal web site and you should be fine ( if thats your question).

Ups.. I forgot all about that driver yesterday. I'll be home in 2 hours. I'll PM you asap!

Sorry Jim :(

Jimmy G, I tried loading the current Fractal Bot and it stopped on the last window of the install. I assume because it wanted at least 10.7.4 per Fractal. I would however like to at least try Axe Edit, so just down load the current Axe Edit? So i'd be using 10.6.8 with an older USB driver, V13 Axe-Fx and the current Axe Edit? Fractal doesn't really document that does it? muleskinner, I do run the audio via USB and would like to keep doing that if possible.

Everything runs fine on my 10.6.8 Mac (not using the Axe as an interface though)

True. Same here. Everything fine latest Axe Edit with 10.6.8 only you can't use it as an audio interface says the Fractal site. Use the latest driver.

Everything works with 10.6.8. AE, recording as interface etc. Not the latest driver though.

Stable as hell

I'm on 10.6.8. and using A.E. and Fractal Bot. Everything works great! I am using the old "Mac150 USB Driver" - the newer driver caused all kinds of problems for me. The old-school Mac150, golden! :)

sgplayer76, I tried installing the latest Axe Edit 3.0.6 and the last install window came up with "error" , did not install it.
The Axe Edit guide says 10.5.7 as a minimum, but it didn't install.

Back
Top Bottom