10 Year Fractal-versary!

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
It's been 10 years since I started my Fractal journey.

I placed my order for an Axe Fx II mkII on 5/28/2013, right before a 2 week trip to Manila, Philippines... During which I got appendicitis and left my appendix in Makati City (via appendectomy!).

It was a couple weeks or so after my surgery before I was able up hook it up and start exploring.

I had downloaded the manual to my Kindle and read it all the way thru (twice!) during my flight there, so I was pretty comfortable with what to do getting started.

In less than 6 months, I was all-in and I have not ever looked back... And don't imagine that I ever will.

The power, flexibility, continuous improvements, excellent support and a vendor that actually takes input and applies it are all icing on the cake... And the cake is pure, amazing tone and feel!

I now own or have owned:

Axe Fx II mkII
Axe Fx II XL+
MFC-101
Axe Fx III
FM9
FM9 Turbo
FM3
2 x EV2

Becoming an FM9 Beta tester had also been very cool :)

Thanks Cliff and Matt (and the rest of the Fractal crew) for everything you do, and thanks to this great community.

@FractalAudio @Admin M@

Thanks!

Kevin

Now that I think about it, this is also my 10 year Fractalversary, either May or June. I've owned an Ultra, II, III and have bought a lot of Fractal t-shirts since I first drank the Kool-Aid. Love the products and the company.

Can't believe I got in before UnixGuy! 11/17/2011 order for Axe-Fx II placed. Since then had the Axe-Fx III for a long time, AX8 (only briefly, didn't work for me for workflow reasons), then FM3, now FM9.

Congrats Kevin! For those of us that have been around a while know it can be an interesting journey to say the least!

Congratulations and thanks for your contributions over the years! You've helped me many times.

I purchased my first Fractal product on 06/15/2007. So, it'll be 16 years next Thursday.

But, as with guitar playing... it's not how many years that's important, it's the hours. Many folks on this forum have WAY more hours than me!

May 18, 2007 - 16 years and 24 days ago( as of the writing of this post), I bought a first generation Axe-Fx (before there was an ULTRA)
Name Code Qty Each Options
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Axe-Fx Effects Processor FAS001 1 1749.95
Subtotal 1749.95
Coupon discount (cosmo1) -400.00
Subtotal 1349.95
Shipping 49.95
Total 1399.90

Back
Top Bottom