12.03b4 - Dimesion D Preview

iaresee

Administrator
Well...if no one else is gonna post something I will. :)

Guitar used on the clips was a '95 PRS Standard with JS Moore custom pickups.

Patch: Axe-Change - Download Preset - The D - by iaresee

• Section 1: Clean sound, no chorus
  • Section 2: Clean sound, Dimension Mode: Medium, Rate: 0.25 Hz, Depth: 25% (Dimension D Mode 1)
  • Section 3: Clean sound, Dimension Mode: Medium, Rate: 0.25 Hz, Depth: 50% (Dimension D Mode 2)
  • Section 4: Clean sound, Dimension Mode: Medium, Rate: 0.50 Hz, Depth: 25% (Dimension D Mode 3)
  • Section 5: Clean sound, Dimension Mode: High, Rate: 0.50 Hz, Depth: 50% (Dimension D Mode 4)
  • Section 6: Lead sound, no chorus
  • Section 7: Lead sound, Dimension Mode: Medium, Rate: 0.25 Hz, Depth: 25% (Dimension D Mode 1)

I'm sure you get the idea now...

If you want the effect blocks you can get the blk files in zip format here: http://j.mp/1lgaKlM -- drop those in to a folder under Axe-Edit/blocks/ and they'll show up in the blocks menu when you right-click on the grid in Axe-Edit. Ready to load in and use.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Hope that satisfied the thirst for a clip. I will say: if you're using headphones and you switch the chorus off it's like someone turning on the house lights. Suddenly the world looks very harsh and real and stark! :)

Thanks for the samples! Looking forward to try this. Never heard the original Dimension D Chorus but in the sound clips that you recorded I hear a very subtle chorus which is not very prominent. More like a stereo enhancer.
I am glad it is added. My wish though is for a very good lush chorus and a good 80's Trichorus.

Thanks for doing that. The DC-2 has always been one of my fav pedals. Now I can call it the DD. Which reminds me of her. And she's wearing purple just like the original DC-2. Vicious circle.

Denisemilani5.jpg

Thanks for the samples! Looking forward to try this. Never heard the original Dimension D Chorus but in the sound clips that you recorded I hear a very subtle chorus which is not very prominent. More like a stereo enhancer.
Yes. In mono it doesn't sound like much. In stereo it adds a huge amount of width to the stereo field. Huge.

My wish though is for a very good lush chorus and a good 80's Trichorus.

Uh. There are models in there already, you know that right? Pre-12.03 you had:

8-Voice Stereo
80's Style
Analog Mono
Analog Stereo
Digital Mono
Digital Stereo
Japan CE-2
Triangle Chorus (this your tri-chorus you desire)
Vintage Tape
Warm Stereo (try this if you want warm and lush...it's pretty awesome)

Thanks for doing that. The DC-2 has always been one of my fav pedals. Now I can call it the DD. Which reminds me of her. And she's wearing purple just like the original DC-2. Vicious circle.

NB: this is a Dimension D, not a Dimension C. The D was a rack mount unit. They go for ~$1k used these days --highly sought after!

support_dimension.jpg

Back
Top Bottom