Wish Need More metal circuit models like Hermansson, DAR, Fortin, VHT Pitbull, Randall Satan etc...

RackAddict

Previous handle "Djenter"
Badly need metal circuits in this unit like models of Fortin circuits (especially the Natas and Meshuggah amp circuit), as well as Randall circuits like the Satan and Thrasher and 667. But the older solid state Randall stuff too.

Need the Dar FBM, and need the VHT/Fryette stuff (the good ones like the pitbull CL/UL, as well as the Sig X.

also need some of that proper 9-18v stuff like the fortin 33 pedal for the ultra glassy chunky sound.

If all this is not absolutely key then I really don't know what is. But some of us are really dying here and while there are great amps modeled in the fractal, I don't know why there is so many models that are in the real world a "mehhh" in the menu of amps out there. We need some more serious amps to be modeled in this unit because we are really dying here.

And it wouldn't hurt to toss in some KSR models too.

Last edited:
WTF is a “metal circuit?”

MT-2_feature-1.jpg

I mean, yeah, there’s metal in the circuit. Copper, aluminum, etc., but what classifies a circuit as “metal?” Specific diodes or op-amps? Do these metal circuits have things in common with each other?

I don’t think Jim Marshall had that in mind when designing his earlier amps and they are all over metal recordings.

I mean, yeah, there’s metal in the circuit. Copper, aluminum, etc., but what classifies a circuit as “metal?” Specific diodes or op-amps? Do these metal circuits have things in common with each other?

I don’t think Jim Marshall had that in mind when designing his earlier amps and they are all over metal recordings.
Those are modified ones. And by the way I'm offended by your sarcasm (not) and I will have so say, sorry if you have discovered that none of the components in that pedal are made of soy. But it seems I keep getting my messages deleted when I reply to sarcasm with the same level of hilarity so I expect this one to be deleted too.

Those are modified ones. And by the way I'm offended by your sarcasm (not) and I will have so say, sorry if you have discovered that none of the components in that pedal are made of soy. But it seems I keep getting my messages deleted when I reply to sarcasm with the same level of hilarity so I expect this one to be deleted too.
Didn’t answer my question. And that’s unfortunate that you are offended.

I do think that many amps not represented in the Axe can be approximated with a few mods. I think if you search for particular models you'll find some already discussed. And for those you haven't found yet, I'm sure there are people here who could tell you what mods would get you there.

I'm no amp guru, but from what I read, so many amps are just mods of other amps, and the Axe makes it so damn easy to achieve pretty much whatever you're looking for.

While I am not dying because of not having these amp sims, I agree there's quite a few meaningfully special amps out there. It would certainly be more than welcome to see more such additions at some point.

Can we at least just get a model of the DAR FBM? I know the entire story was the most profound amplifier story on earth with a real sketchbag as the engineer, but nevertheless, the FBM 100 on it's own deserves it's own block if anything.
And I bet anybody any unlimited amount of money that that is a hard fact any time. It's basically what the definitive answer of British voiced pure as hell high gain cyber metal distortion that's just beyond tight and brutal. But can also be voiced to American chuggy tones that are also beyond tight.

]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom