AX8 V6.01 Released

Updated to 6.01 and it sounds fantastic. Had to reset amp block to get correct preamp tube for the Friedman BE and HBE. My AX8 is onstage now. Show starts in approx 2 hours.... :sunglasses:

If I reinstall the factory presets (or purchased presets), will the amps contain settings from a previous Quantum, or will V6.01 parameters be set to amp, wah and drive blocks? Or is it only when I create a new preset (or do what @Robboman did in post #35) that the new amp, wah and drive parameters will be applied?
Thanks!

I'm confused about this too. Can someone clarify whether existing presets need to have amp, wah, and drive blocks deleted and then reinserted in order to get the updated features? Or is this step only necessary to get updated default settings?

That's exactly the way it works now. Still trying to understand what y'all are looking for.
If you have your AX8 set up to use the Function Buttons for Bank Up and Bank Down, the Preset in the bank you started with will automatically be selected when you switch to a new bank. E.g. if you are on Bank 2 Preset 4, and you use the Function button to switch to Bank 3, you will switch to Bank 3, Preset 4. We would prefer that it stay on the current preset until a preset in the bank you have selected has been selected before any change is made.

If you have your AX8 set up to use the Function Buttons for Bank Up and Bank Down, the Preset in the bank you started with will automatically be selected when you switch to a new bank. E.g. if you are on Bank 2 Preset 4, and you use the Function button to switch to Bank 3, you will switch to Bank 3, Preset 4. We would prefer that it stay on the current preset until a preset in the bank you have selected has been selected before any change is made.
You probably already know this, but setting an F switch to Single Bank will do just what you're asking for but would require potentially three taps to change banks and select a preset.

Okay, now I get it. You're looking for a Bank/Preset function, just the opposite of the existing Preset/Bank function. Good idea.

I have F1 assigned to Preset/Bank (which works just like you want), so I never encounter the problem you're facing. It does require one more stomp, though, to get into preset-selection mode.

You got it! I would like to have it like this. Stay on the current present until you hit the preset!!!

Back
Top Bottom