• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Hemorrhage by Fuel

I have the tab from Guitar World and all it says is "fast modulation". I would try a Leslie-type (Rotary Speaker) sound first.

Without doing a Google search, I want to say that he used a Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere...at least live, anyway.

I use to play this song in a band using my Axe Fx and I think I used tremolo or roto. Maybe both.

I know it's off topic, but I thought I'd share anyway.

I won tickets from a local radio station many years ago to a Fuel show that included a soundcheck/meet-and-greet before the show. My best friend and I were standing on the stage waiting our turn when Carl Bell walked over, put out his hand, and said, "Hi. I'm Carl Bell." He was very down to earth and a great guy to talk to. I'll never forget him walking over and introducing himself to us.

Brett Scallions was quiet/reserved during the meet-and-greet and totally not what I had expected for a frontman.

All of the guys were very nice and took their time to talk to us, sign things, etc. and it was topped off with a great show.

Back
Top Bottom