Looking for Amps on Craigslist and Found This

That was an awesome thing to do!

Wish I lived closer, because I much rather be teaching at a place like that. It would be a more fulfilling experience.

I donated (all but 2) of my amps to The Academy of Rock. Why?..."I own AX FX now". Happy in Stupidville!

The guy just wants to have something to flame on about and feel superior. Funny how he can be as incendiary as he likes but he doesn't want anyone to respond. Sounds like a fool and a pussy. Maybe he's is literally a child. Either way he needs to grow up or just grow a pair. I'm not even saying he's wrong but talk about the wrong, and very offensive, approach.

Mommy didn’t cuddle enough with him/her when he/she was little, resulting in a dire need for attention.

Life must be tough when you have to go thru it with a pork chop tied around your neck just so that the dogs will play with ja.

Cheers!

Back to learning my second Power chord…..Brrraaaammmm…..Holy shit balls!!!

Funny, VERY funny, I sure would be happy to meet that guy.
And to think that I've sold it all, all my gear and few killer amps too.
Just a couple of days ago I've sold the remaining spare tubes I had.
Bye bye…..no more.

Every time I learn a new chord, I forget one of the old ones. Hence, the maximum number of chords it's possible to know is four. But they all sound great.

Craigslist posters makin me lol.

The tears, they're so sweet.

Then again the guy is from Stupidville so you can hardly blame him for his opinion. It's not like he can help it.

What da ya mean there no tubes in the AxeFx II
WTF man, I thought there was.
That's it man, I's wants my $$ back!
N keep the Axe too cause maybe that guy is wrong...

;)

I have a great mansion in Stupidville, AND know 6 power chords! Does that put me out in the suburbs?

Although the ad is silly, i dont think tube amps will loose much of their value and i still love my tube amps, no desire to sell them. Although the axe is awesome, remember when rack systems came in the picture? Many jumped on that boat selling their heads.. and bought then back again a few years later. Remember when pedals were not in vogue anymore? Seen how many pedal makers on the market today?
If budget allows, its always good to keep what sounds good i say. Not to discredit fas though, i havent really touched my tube amps in awhile ;)

Reactions: ALE
Back
Top Bottom