So, V14...

I was sold on the Savage 120 and that was going to be my next amp purchase until I found out about the Axe Fx II. I was very disappointed to see that there wasn't an amp sim for it when I got my axe, BUT I AM SO FUCKING STOKED that the amp I had been killing myself over with debating against the axe will finally be in my magic black box. I dont care what you name it. You could name it "Savage Mouth Hug" for all I care. Hell, I would even take "Pretty Pony Princess" and still give zero fucks. I don't speak the german so my vote is obviously ooooot.

Trust me: Danish or any other European language is a frickin PITA. I really wonder why the European languages are so un-understandable.

But at least you have a crayon and your C++ ....

Bless that.

Everything is free naming today. But if I should give a try it should be:

there's always Welsh..
even the Welsh don't all speak Welsh..
and I reckon those that do are just making it up as they go along

Seriously, who cares how it's going to be named?? :numbness:

Why-so-serious.jpg

there's always Welsh..
even the Welsh don't all speak Welsh..
and I reckon those that do are just making it up as they go along

Agus, tá siad cosuil le daoiní ag caint as Gaeilge!

I'm with Yek on this one, although it'd be cool to see it called 'Póg Mo Hón'...... ;)

Don't know where it was stated that fw14 will be released on friday but...
Since 11 minutes we're on friday...

Don't know where it was stated that fw14 will be released on friday but...
Since 11 minutes we're on friday...

It wasn't stated, it's just that usually FW has released on Friday's since I've got on board a year ago, so it's more of an assumption than anything else.

It wasn't stated, it's just that usually FW has released on Friday's since I've got on board a year ago, so it's more of an assumption than anything else.
Thanks for the info.

While being extremely happy with 13.07, especially after TAF IR's, I wonder about something.
Will the improved triode clipping also affect the preamp sections? Or isn't there any change with the amps other than Rectifiers? Even if it is so, it's OK with me :)

Back
Top Bottom