Wish Scumback cabs

How about a cab model or two with Scumback speakers. I love these so much.

Yeah I'm boosting this.

In particular:

SCUMBACK M75

After having tried it back/back with other Scumbacks, Creamback, and Greenback this weekend - there's something special about the overall balanced and the strong low/mids that are fantastic. Very growly, articulate, balanced. Highly recommended.

I see this is a J75 which is a speaker I'd like to try someday.

J75's use the same speaker cone as the M75, but a slightly heavier 40 oz magnet. As a result it has slightly more bass and upper/mid emphasis. They probably captured it because AFAIK no one offers a 40 oz magnet, so the J75 and that IR are unique.

What I love about the M75 is the lower mid clarity, openness, and growl - really made my 1x12 sound much larger than any other 1x12 I've heard (compared to C90, G12M Greenback, G12M Creamback, or M55 Scumback). The M55 sounded huge too but had a big low emphasis that resonated a ton in that cab. Now I'm trying the M75 mixed w/ one of the above. Results TBD.

I see this is a J75 which is a speaker I'd like to try someday.

J75's use the same speaker cone as the M75, but a slightly heavier 40 oz magnet. As a result it has slightly more bass and upper/mid emphasis. They probably captured it because AFAIK no one offers a 40 oz magnet, so the J75 and that IR are unique.

What I love about the M75 is the lower mid clarity, openness, and growl - really made my 1x12 sound much larger than any other 1x12 I've heard (compared to C90, G12M Greenback, G12M Creamback, or M55 Scumback). The M55 sounded huge too but had a big low emphasis that resonated a ton in that cab. Now I'm trying the M75 mixed w/ one of the above. Results TBD.
I tried M75 and H in the real world and i prefered M for clean and hard Marshall stuff

Back
Top Bottom