New Lefty Day!

sprint

Axe-Master
Epi "inspired by Gibson" ES335 (Poor man's 335). Bought used - played well in store, could not find a blemish nor any issues, nice frets / fret ends, good tuners / bridge - feels nice - not a Gibson, but a no brainer at 500$Cdn (aprx $370 US) with hardshell case. Sounds great acoustically + thru Axfx
1715297554484.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats! It's so RED!
Oh it be red for sure! - but not that red (bad photographer (or crappy Apple tech lol)) - Below are better pix. Never owned / played a SHB before - this thing sustains like crazy, and I love that its loud enough acoustically that I can hear it well when played unplugged - downside is that its loud acoustically, so when I play plugged in at my usual low volumes, the acoustic sound mixes a lot with the monitored sound - so I have to play at louder volume levels (or headphones) with this one to mitigate that. I'm quite happy with this as stop gap between now and when I'm willing / able to shell out for a highish tier SHB.
1715339660491.jpeg
1715339921485.jpeg

Last edited:
If they moved the controls to the middle behind the bridge and left off the pickguard it it could be strung either for a righty or a lefty and look the same.

If they moved the controls to the middle behind the bridge and left off the pickguard it it could be strung either for a righty or a lefty and look the same.
Almost - the knobs would still turn backwards and the nut slots wouldn't work.

Excited Lets Go GIF

Back
Top Bottom