New DynaCab™ Pack - York Audio 4x12 Recto

If you did Paypal it takes the Fractal system a little while to recognize payment was received.
I used Paypal.
In CL, went to Tools>cab pack manager and it was there for download straight away. I have used Paypal before so maybe once used, it remembers buyer?
Can't wait to try this out.

this pack sounds incredible, got the chance to play around with it this weekend and it booted my legacy cab stack, which I thought sounded excellent already.

I just stumbled upon this thread, being a long time York Audio user myself :)

Since the DynaCabs rolled out to Fractal devices I haven't hardly used any 3rd party IRs. So 39$ is pretty hard to argue with myself...I didn't even found YT videos with audio demos, nor is there anything on YA's website.

The YT video on page 6 is private. Is there any chance on hearing something with this pack? Or comparing it with the Fractal stock Recto DynaCabs?

Thank you very much!

I just stumbled upon this thread, being a long time York Audio user myself :)

Since the DynaCabs rolled out to Fractal devices I haven't hardly used any 3rd party IRs. So 39$ is pretty hard to argue with myself...I didn't even found YT videos with audio demos, nor is there anything on YA's website.

The YT video on page 6 is private. Is there any chance on hearing something with this pack? Or comparing it with the Fractal stock Recto DynaCabs?

Thank you very much!
That video works fine for me...

Yep, I contacted him directly and he changed the video to "unlisted" (hope I'm allowed to say that)...

Just bought the cab pack :) Curious on how it differs from the stock Recto cabs in Fractal's current firmware.

Last edited:
Yep, I contacted him directly and he changed the video to "unlisted" (hope I'm allowed to say that)...

Just bought the cab pack :) Curious on how it differs from the stock Recto cabs in Fractal's current firmware.
With all the mic and mic placement options, you can open up a lot more frequencies in the spectrum. It's akin to having a Ferrari with a governor and then someone takes it off and you feel the power that it was meant to have.

Back
Top Bottom