My take on the Axe and all it glory.

racetra

Inspired
OK, am reasonably new here but I am No stranger to the modeling world. I have had the Boss units, the Line 6 units and now the Fractal unit. The Boss GT5, 8 & 10 were great and then came the Line6 HD units...They rocked! I personally didnt care for it and I owned it. I went back old school to an amp and some great effects. I found out very quickly that I was limited. I shyed away from the Axe cause of the price. The bottom line is, You get what you pay for!! Yes I wish I woud have known about the Axe 2 but I bought an Ultra and I am blown away every time I turn it on. I am sure i will have an Axe 2 at some point but I am absolutely Positive, I will never use a standard guitar amp again for playing live. I am trying different amps and cabs and I will find what works best for ME!! YOU can too. Right now, it's an Ultra/Carvin TS-100/Marshall 4x12 w/v30s What I am saying is, if you are reading this and you are thinking aboiut an Axe purchase, Just do it, You will not regret it!! It is everything everybody says it is!!!!

Thats all I have to say about that!!!!

Ditto to what racetra said. :)

I never owned boat loads of amps but I'll say I am amazed at it's flexibility and sonic goodness.

You definitely won't regret it!

ps. Sorry for beating a dead horse ;)

Back
Top Bottom