Metallica MKIIC++ James Hetfield Q3.03

musicman0001

Experienced

PS:
Did not do several takes or rehearsel and it's not 100% same tone and sound, but it fits!
no mixing or fixing and left all little mistakes, no postprocessing.

Cheers/Greetzzzz,
Musicman0001
Notes:
- Metallica Backing track (no guitars)
- AXE FX 2 MKII with USA MKIIC++
- Musicman Steve Morse Y2D
- No POST processing
- Guitar - AXE - NI Komplete 6 - Cubase LE8 - KRK 6SE
upload_2016-6-10_16-55-36.png
upload_2016-6-10_16-56-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-10_16-59-59.png
    upload_2016-6-10_16-59-59.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Here's a recent thread with some discussion on removal of uploads by Soundcloud for copyright reasons:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/definitive-proof-of-just-how-good-the-axe-fx-is.114378/

Several people in that thread have speculated that content gets screened and deleted by an automated process that searches for artists and song titles in the names and descriptions of uploads.

Yeah I read that. So I posted a SECOND version without ANY reference to any name. The file and title just contained AXE FX test. And after 9 minutes it was deleted again. I'm sure that SoundCloud uses a sort of Shazam or routine to track sounds and songs that are used. And of course they also use automatic tracking on names and titles of songs and bands, especially of they have a copyright claim etc..

Anyway's no soundcloud possible with this file.... (sniff) so just dropbox and stack ;(

made a claim to soundcloud that they made mistake and now they opened the soundcloud again.
So you can actually request that its not original soundtrack.
will take half a day

Back
Top Bottom