Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy 1000+ LIVEGOLD TonePack Updated for Cygnus X3 - May 2024 Update!

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
You do great work, I've got all of your FM3 related packs. If you own a fractal unit these are must haves! Looking forward to the next batch, and thanks again.

Okay Fractal fans -- the almost completed Cygnus X3 update for LiveGold is here and ready! For past customers, login to your accounts on my website www.austinbuddy.com.

After you login, go to your DOWNLOADS area. You'll see the OLDER Feb. 2023 LiveGold still there.

Then you'll see this new download zip file labeled "LATEST":

LATEST! MAY 2024 LIVE GOLD UPDATED_SEE README

An explanation of what's in this May 2024 Update:

LiveGold Bank 1 -- Marshall-syles - fully updated to Gapless Switching and Cygnus X3! This is the exact same Bank 1 file as the April Partial 2024 Update. There is no difference if you already downloaded that Bank 1 update in April, you won't need to do it again.

LiveGold Bank 2 -- Class A and Boutique Amps -- fully updated to Gapless Switching and Cygnus X3! I reworked a few amps, notable the Dumble styles.

All fully updated LiveGold presets in both banks above end with suffix "CX3".

LiveGold Bank 3 -- Metal and Modern Amps -- fully updated (saved presets) for both Gapless Switching and Cygnus X3 so you can use them now-- BUT I have NOT yet gone through each saved CX3 Bank 3 preset and scene yet to individually to check and tweak tones, or re-level.

For that reason, the names of presets in Bank 3 end with this suffix "CX3p" -- the p is for "pending."

But in 90% of the Bank 3 amp models, they should sound great now.

So decided to include Bank 3 as "CX3p" for now for you guys to enjoy -- instead of making you wait a few more weeks for it to be final. I should have it "fully" done by early June or before.

If you do find an amp preset that is "off" in LiveGold Bank 3 -- either level or tone -- shoot me an email or Forum chat so I can make sure I hit it next few weeks.

Enjoy this free 2024 Update for existing LiveGold TonePack owners! Read the README.pdf file once you unzip the download FIRST, as always!

Cheers -- have a great and hopefully cool tone-filled weekend!

Hey ya'll!

If you guys haven't been checking them out, I'm doing a series YouTube videos called "That AustinBuddy TonePack Show" with different players trying out presets from my different TonePacks.

It's been a lot of fun! I drop lots of tips and tricks on how I make presets in the episodes as well.

We've had some no-Fractal users check them out like Dave Scher (Episode 1) and Luke Cutchen (Episode 2), as well as forum users like @Cainer Gary Cain (Episode 3) and (coming later this May - Episode 4!) Lance Keltner.

You can find the videos on my AustinBuddy YouTube channel or in this Fractal Forum thread under Recordings here.

Hey ya'll!

If you guys haven't been checking them out, I'm doing a series YouTube videos called "That AustinBuddy TonePack Show" with different players trying out presets from my different TonePacks.

It's been a lot of fun! I drop lots of tips and tricks on how I make presets in the episodes as well.

We've had some no-Fractal users check them out like Dave Scher (Episode 1) and Luke Cutchen (Episode 2), as well as forum users like @Cainer Gary Cain (Episode 3) and (coming later this May - Episode 4!) Lance Keltner.

You can find the videos on my AustinBuddy YouTube channel or in this Fractal Forum thread under Recordings here.
i love this series! really great way to showcase the sounds

i love this series! really great way to showcase the sounds
Thanks amigo! Want it to be fun and entertaining-- as well as useful tips -- and to let people hear the TonePack sounds as played by different players, different guitars.

For now, keeping it all great local Austin musicians/players I know for the first 10-12 planned shows, but who knows who we may get as guests in the months and years ahead!

Okay Fractal fans -- the almost completed Cygnus X3 update for LiveGold is here and ready! For past customers, login to your accounts on my website www.austinbuddy.com.

After you login, go to your DOWNLOADS area. You'll see the OLDER Feb. 2023 LiveGold still there.

Then you'll see this new download zip file labeled "LATEST":

LATEST! MAY 2024 LIVE GOLD UPDATED_SEE README

An explanation of what's in this May 2024 Update:

LiveGold Bank 1 -- Marshall-syles - fully updated to Gapless Switching and Cygnus X3! This is the exact same Bank 1 file as the April Partial 2024 Update. There is no difference if you already downloaded that Bank 1 update in April, you won't need to do it again.

LiveGold Bank 2 -- Class A and Boutique Amps -- fully updated to Gapless Switching and Cygnus X3! I reworked a few amps, notable the Dumble styles.

All fully updated LiveGold presets in both banks above end with suffix "CX3".

LiveGold Bank 3 -- Metal and Modern Amps -- fully updated (saved presets) for both Gapless Switching and Cygnus X3 so you can use them now-- BUT I have NOT yet gone through each saved CX3 Bank 3 preset and scene yet to individually to check and tweak tones, or re-level.

For that reason, the names of presets in Bank 3 end with this suffix "CX3p" -- the p is for "pending."

But in 90% of the Bank 3 amp models, they should sound great now.

So decided to include Bank 3 as "CX3p" for now for you guys to enjoy -- instead of making you wait a few more weeks for it to be final. I should have it "fully" done by early June or before.

If you do find an amp preset that is "off" in LiveGold Bank 3 -- either level or tone -- shoot me an email or Forum chat so I can make sure I hit it next few weeks.

Enjoy this free 2024 Update for existing LiveGold TonePack owners! Read the README.pdf file once you unzip the download FIRST, as always!

Cheers -- have a great and hopefully cool tone-filled weekend!
we love you so much

Back
Top Bottom