Wish inc./dec. Setlist and Songs via Midi

Currently Setlist functions are only supported on the FCs.

I believe there are other wishes for midi control of setlist functionality.

I would love it if I could send MIDI program change to select specific SONGS (0-127). That would be super helpful in the way I'd LIKE to program my FM9. Do we know if this is planned at all in a near future update?

Thanks in advance! :)
JW!

I would love it if I could send MIDI program change to select specific SONGS (0-127). That would be super helpful in the way I'd LIKE to program my FM9. Do we know if this is planned at all in a near future update?

Thanks in advance! :)
JW!
You can send PCs and CCs with either Control Switch midi payloads or the Scene Midi block.

You can send PCs and CCs with either Control Switch midi payloads or the Scene Midi block.
I'm referring to changing Songs on the FM9 from an external source (MainStage in my case). So, the other direction. I want the FM9 to receive a MIDI PC message and change the Song accordingly (Setlists/Songs). I know we can change Presets this way, and I may need to go that route for now, but it would make more sense for me to set it up using Songs instead. Thanks again.

I'm referring to changing Songs on the FM9 from an external source (MainStage in my case). So, the other direction. I want the FM9 to receive a MIDI PC message and change the Song accordingly (Setlists/Songs). I know we can change Presets this way, and I may need to go that route for now, but it would make more sense for me to set it up using Songs instead. Thanks again.
Got it... I misread your intent.

Adding my +1 to this request: it would be really handy to be able to, for example, integrate with Bandhelper using a wireless MIDI receiver and call up a song on Bandhelper, having it trigger the right song in the set.

Back
Top Bottom