FM3 Edit on screen tuner function

Mickp67

I was just wondering if the FM3 edit could have the tuner added to open in a window on screen when working on your mac or pc. Not a big deal but would be very handy to check on tuning when tracking or facing away from the Fractal unit. Anyone else think this would be a good feature?

Have you clicked the "Tuner" button in Edit?
Omg my wish came true! Im so used to using the physical button on the front so its on all the time! How did I miss the tuner on the edit!!! The more you look at something the less you see!! Thanks for correcting my brain malfunction haha. I’ve spent hours on the edit too. Oh well thanks again

As everyone has realised I made a gaff about the tuner BUT here’s my revised wish, thinking back the reason I had forgotten about the edit on screen tuner is that it appears slap bang in the middle of the screen and the window is not moveable plus the rest of the edit window is not available with the tuner open. It would be a wish that the tuner window could remain on screen whilst editing much the same as a transport or counter window on a DAW. I don’t feel as bad now about my tuner post!

Back
Top Bottom