VERSION 1.06.07
January 3, 2024

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 7.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.13 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 2.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

• Corrected the importing of Axe-Fx III and FM9 presets that caused the FM3 to reject the preset and load an empty preset.
  • Corrected the Dyna-Cab "Distance" parameter to ignore the units when entering a value by hand.
  • Corrected the displaying of the presets in the preset picker of the FC Edit view to reflect the preset names as they exist on the device.

MAC USERS PLEASE NOTE: FM3-Edit version 1.06.07 supports MacOS version 10.13 or newer. The latest Apple development tools support building for 10.13 or newer.

Thanks for the update Michael.
I'm still having an issue loading library files in cab block channel D. Here's a video showing it. I can select library files in channel C and it changes to those settings. If I select the exact same library files in channel D, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I can't seem to find a pattern.
screen capture

@Michael Pickens

Occasionally ghost blocks* appear on the grid.

* icon that points to an effect which is not present in the preset, and that can't removed unless the editor is relaunched.

I posted this in the wishlist, but the more I think about it, it seems more like a bug/typo with FM3 Edit.

The Pan/Trem block is not consistently named across FM3 Edit. When right clicking on an empty block or accessing quick build, it’s called Pan/Trem and alphabetized accordingly.

But when editing footswitch function (at least in per preset layout) it’s called Trem/Pan. Again, alphabetized accordingly. Not a huge issue, but had me searching longer than necessary.

Can you provide steps to reproduce the issue?
I had the same issue on AXE EDIT v1.13.15 last night. Seemed to be linked (at least on my side) with adding an effect to a switch on an FC6. I did a bunch of FC6 set up over the past few days

When I added effect bypass to the tap switch and effect channel select to the hold switch then after closing the FC Edit window those blocks showed up. Of course this afternoon I cannot get it to reproduce the issue.

I haven't tried on the FM3 yet but I will be setting that up in bit so I will look for the issue there too.

Back
Top Bottom