Can we have a FAS Delay plugin?

To add to this, I bought a great delay plug-in called Timeless. It does great stuff… and the delays on my Axe FX can do even more! As one small example that shows the attention to detail, on Timeless if I choose to sync the delay to a tempo there are a few options such as eight notes etc. Fractal lets me do so much more fine tuning.

Same goes for reverbs!

What would really be cool is if Fractal released an Axe-Studio unit similar to an UA Apollo interface. The Axe-Fx III is almost there now. All that it needs is a couple of mic preamps and the ability to use the effects in a DAW.

What would really be cool is if Fractal released an Axe-Studio unit similar to an UA Apollo interface. The Axe-Fx III is almost there now. All that it needs is a couple of mic preamps and the ability to use the effects in a DAW.
As a studio engineer (and guitarist on the side) I would absolutely LOVE this!

This would be huge.

Back
Top Bottom