Cablab IR name not saving when saving IR directly to hardware (fm9)

hblu2002

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this — if I save a custom IR to my computer it works completely as expected — saving the .IR and .syx file with appropriate file name. However if I save directly to hardware (fm9 turbo mkii), the ir saves but the saved name never shows up on my device — just says “empty” even though the ir is definitely present. Is this user error or a bug? I am running Mac OS 13.5.1 on an m1 MacBook Pro. Using latest versions of cab lab 4 and up to date fm9 editor and fm9 firmware. Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed a post about this!

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this — if I save a custom IR to my computer it works completely as expected — saving the .IR and .syx file with appropriate file name. However if I save directly to hardware (fm9 turbo mkii), the ir saves but the saved name never shows up on my device — just says “empty” even though the ir is definitely present. Is this user error or a bug? I am running Mac OS 13.5.1 on an m1 MacBook Pro. Using latest versions of cab lab 4 and up to date fm9 editor and fm9 firmware. Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed a post about this!
Did you click the Refresh icon in Manage Cabs after saving it?

Back
Top Bottom