broken tip

as i wrote , the tip is stuck in that little chamber at the end of the module because it fell down ,and i can't drill it open because there's a part welded right in front of the back plate. :(

You may have to get out the Dremel, as I don't even see the jack available on their site.
Or maybe you can go to an aftermarket type...?

I feel your pain!

as i wrote , the tip is stuck in that little chamber at the end of the module because it fell down ,and i can't drill it open because there's a part welded right in front of the back plate. :(

If you remove the two nuts from the front of the jacks, the backplate should come off. You can then de-solder the jack from the PCB if needed for more room to work and then carefully cut or drill the back open to get the stuck piece out.

A decent local luthier or amp tech could likely help with this too if you don't have the soldering gear and/or skills.

yes , they replied , but the number of the spare part wasn't the right one . waiting for more news. and the fact , that i live in europe doesen't make the things easier. time difference

Back
Top Bottom