After 26 shows with the FM3, I just have to say…

WillieD

Inspired
…it is the most inspiring, consistent piece of gear I’ve ever owned. I’ve never had any problems, I always hear positive comments from sound engineers (I go straight to FOH with an FRFR on stage) and the ease of set up and tear down is invaluable. I also recently made the move to in ears and this setup made the switchover almost painless. I have never had anyone ask me “where’s your amp” or tell me “your tone sounds digital.” I’m happy, the rest of the band is happy, the sound guy is happy and the crowd is happy. I’ve played shows for 50 people up to a thousand. Inside. Outside. My FM3 has performed like a champ each time.

Below is my board, which I have not changed at all (a feat in and of itself). Apologies for the click-baity title, but I post this for anyone that may be on the fence about grabbing the FM3 (or FM9 or Axe-FX III). After all these shows I can wholeheartedly recommend (and do) to anyone that is interested. Even if I wasn’t gigging the FM3 it would be perfect for at-home only use too.

FAS built my FM3. It’s a love affair. Mainly me, and my FM3.

IMG_6657.jpg

Back
Top Bottom