Setting Initial Value of Volume Modifier

Looked at Uno2. Are you using it? Seems powerful and I like the programming language. Unsure it would solve my issue though.
I used the UnO in the past which lead me to purchase a Gordius Big Little Giant controller (same creator), which I think is the most flexible and programmable midi controller.

Ultimately for my use case the Fractal controllers made the most sense.

I wasn't aware of UnO2 until yesterday but it says it's the same engine as TinyBox (again, same creator). I have been aware of that for a while.

Both would allow you to send multiple midi commands on a single button press as @GlennO suggested...

I have to figure out the loop back issue. I also use a software called Bome Midi translator, and it can send any arbitrary set of MIDI messages when triggered by any PC or CC message, if programmed correctly. Hopefully will help me trace the loopback issue as I still would prefer the MIDI block at scene level approach

revisiting this... I removed the PC interface (FocusRite Clarett8+Pre) out of the MIDI loop and now the CC messages in the AxeFXiii MIDI block gets sent to the AxeFXiii. Since this can be done at the Scene level, I am all good to go. Only annoyance is that in that mode, I cannot use any MIDI editing software to work, especially the FCB1010 but I have a stable config now so manageable. Other weird thing is that in that configuration, the LCD on the FCB1010 appears to be flickering but the 1010 works. So I think I'll go along that approach.

Back
Top Bottom