Save all presets.

boardwlk17

Power User
How do you save all presets in the Fm9 after updates with the gapless switching.
Is it the "reset system parameters" in the utilities menu??
I don't wanna change anything. I just wanna save all the presets.

That resets the system settings as it's name implies. It has nothing to do with presets.

You can use the batch setter to set a setting and save in multiple presets.

You can for example set the Level of Output 3 to 0. That will be very unlikely to actually change any preset and they will still be saved.

I must be missing something here, how is this different to using FractalBot to just load all the latest presets? surely that saves them all and ensures the latest version of presets is being used? (and imo easier)
What do you mean by "using FractalBot to load the latest presets"? Are you talking about (re)loading the factory presets? I don't think that's the task here.

What do you mean by "using FractalBot to load the latest presets"? Are you talking about (re)loading the factory presets? I don't think that's the task here.
I think he's may be talking about reloading the user presets he saved before upgrading

I must be missing something here, how is this different to using FractalBot to just load all the latest presets? surely that saves them all and ensures the latest version of presets is being used? (and imo easier)
If those presets, factory or your own from backup, have not been saved under v25.0 or later, the edited light will still come on because amp block values are still being updated until you save them under v25.0 or later. M@'s way saves them.

Back
Top Bottom