iCTRL R mini

DTS

Experienced
If you are looking for a small midicontroller with a great features... This might be it. I just ordered mine and can't wait to test it out.

1222a42baedbf42f13451193ad98d78b

The iCtrl-R Mini is the first MIDI floor controller equipped with gesture recognition technology, the Vslider, so you can control tones just by moving your hand/foot back and forth from the controller it's a musician dream, featuring:

-A portable and ultra durable design that will last
-Works with iOS, WIN, MAC and any program that supports USB-MIDI
-5Volt power supply through USB (and rechargeable battery on the bluetooth version only)
-V-Slider technology to change sounds with a wave of your hand or foot

Works with your favorite MIDI hardware, iOS/MAC/PC software the Atomic Amplifire, the AXE FX II and the Kemper Profiler.
The iCtrl-R is fully USB-MIDI compliant and works with iOS and MAC/WIN devices, along with hundreds of apps such as Amplitube, Bias Fx, Jamup, Guitar Rig, Main stage and more, so you can plug in and get set up quickly and easily.

Buttons
Each of the 4 buttons has dual functions (click and hold) and you can send 2 program change for each switch (in mode1) or 2 control change (in mode 2) or select 2 scenes (in mode 3 of AXE FX firmware) or send bank up and down and preset a/b/c/d selection for each bank in mode 3 of the Jamup/bias fx firmware

Holding for a second one of the 4 switches you'll have the following 4 modes :

MODE1 : can send up to 8 program change
MODE2 : can send up to 8 control change (you can store the on/off status of 8 effect for each of the patch of mode1)
MODE3 : up to 8 scenes selection in the AXE FX firmware or bank up and down and preset a/b/c/d selection for each bank in the Jamup/bias fx firmware
MODE4 : up to 8 controls for looper mode.

Well, actually no i didn't. The shipping took longer, than should so i cancelled the order.

Back
Top Bottom