FX8 V3.51 Public Beta

J

joe rogers

We really wanted to get this out to those folks are having issues with the increase in CPU utilization on V3.51. This public beta addresses this issue. Please be aware that this is beta firmware, and as such may contain unintended bugs (or features as we like to call them). Please back up your FX8 before installing the firmware with Fractal Bot.

FX8 Original V3.51 Public Beta
FX8 Mark II V3.51 Public Beta

Release Notes:

FX8 V3.51 Public Beta fixes the user reported change in CPU utilization.

Fixes:
· Reduced CPU utilization that was introduced by V3.50.

Joe why is it we can't load 2 pitch blocks? I am trying to setup a 12 string sound
Thx

Hello there! I haven't updated yet to V3.50 because of the CPU bugs reported, but I'm dying to check it out. Since this V3.51 is beta firmware I wasn't sure if I wait a bit for the proper announcement or just update both. Is anyone having any bug with this beta firmware or everything's working as it should?

Thanks!

Just an issue, when I change the quality of the reverb I get the red dot, that's ok, but when I revert to normal quality then the red dot is still there.

Just an issue, when I change the quality of the reverb I get the red dot, that's ok, but when I revert to normal quality then the red dot is still there.
Try refreshing the editor (F5 on the PC)

Reactions: Rex
Can anyone else check if when reconfig. reverb pedal from serial to parallel there volume reverts to -12.00? I have notice this since upgrade.
Thx.

Can anyone else check if when reconfig. reverb pedal from serial to parallel there volume reverts to -12.00? I have notice this since upgrade.
Thx.
The FX8 has always done this. The mix is changed as well.

I just installed V3.51. After a quick check, it looks like the CPU utilization on 3.50 is fixed. Thanks.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom