MFC-101 Wait List

Does anybody know how long it has been taking to get an MFC-101 from Fractal? I'm patient, but just wondering if I should just pick a used one.

Also waiting for the MFC. Fractal products are so awesome, they're worth the wait, but just barely. :wink:

Used Mark III's on eBay are going for retail or sometimes above it right now so if price is a concern I think our best bet is just waiting for the retail ones to come back in stock.

@m@
Matt, I put my name on the waitlist. Curious if you have an ETA on the next batch. Thanks for all you do, my friend.

Last edited:
I'm also curious about when the next batch of mkIII MFCs will arrive. Are we looking at April time frame or later?

Could really use one asap and don't want to have to turn to something half the price like the voodoo lab gcp, been on the wait-list since february with fingers crossed but touring season is fast approaching :confused:

Sorry, somebody bought it on Reverb yesterday. Decided to list it and it was gone in less than 12 hours. :( Figured I could use the cash to get one of those Friedman ASM12's and see how much better that is than my qsc12.

Did you get one? I use a ASM and its way better than the K10 i tried, a 4x12 with matrix or relying on whatever hodgepodge monitor rig is at our shows.

Yeah I ordered one yesterday so should be here Thursday. My QSC sounds great but I plugged my axe into my ashdown 4x10 and it sounded really good, so I saw several reviews on the asm and decided I needed to try it.

Forever waiting on that faithful email with the order link :( ..... 2 1/2 months down, how many more must I wait? I have a rig that costs over $4,000 and it's useless without this pedalboard (considering what Im using it for). It's like owning a new car and letting it sit in the driveway, only turning it on to hear the engine but you can't actually drive it.

Forever waiting on that faithful email with the order link :( ..... 2 1/2 months down, how many more must I wait? I have a rig that costs over $4,000 and it's useless without this pedalboard (considering what Im using it for). It's like owning a new car and letting it sit in the driveway, only turning it on to hear the engine but you can't actually drive it.
buy a used one?

Where? Seen any MkIII's listed lately that lasted more than a day?

Also, *posting to follow*

I would like to point out that you gave exactly the same response in this thread two months ago. So, your interpretation of "soon" and mine may not entirely overlap. Can you narrow it down a bit? Say, "yes, we will take your money sometime in the next 30 days", for example?

I would like to point out that you gave exactly the same response in this thread two months ago. So, your interpretation of "soon" and mine may not entirely overlap. Can you narrow it down a bit? Say, "yes, we will take your money sometime in the next 30 days", for example?

There is a sign-up to be notified at the Fractal Shop. I don't know this for a fact, but I would imagine those who signed up first will get the first notifications that they are restocked... hence, all us Johnny-come-lately types will be waiting a bit longer, but hopefully still get a heads up before they are available for cart checkout.

yeah - I've been on the list for a few couple of months. It'd just be nice to be able to make plans. The only real viable alternative that I've found, Liquid Foot, has been out of stock too. Without knowing the details, it seems like everyone is flushing out old stock to make way for a new model release.

Back
Top Bottom