Mark V Amp Match - All Channels & Modes

I used the Ownhammer Mesa V32 bundle. SM57 position 3 and MD421 Position 3. Both Cabs panned center. MD421 level set -3db below SM57.

I ownly own the RW IRs. Has anybody found some RWs they really like with these? I could go hunting but there are a TON of those IRs. I don't mid "borrowing" if somebody thinks they've got it done. Thx!

WHAT AN AWESOME CONTRIBUTION!!!! I was totally going to go out and buy this amp just for this purpose. Now I don't have to!!! These are ALL VERY useable tones. All I did was adjust the gain, dynamics and presence to taste. VERY awesome of you!!!

again....wow. Now that I looked at the bank file....that must have been a ton of work! this tone match thing is incredible.....the whole amp is in here!

So since this amp match process was done not using a guitar, but a synth block does this mean that the results will translate very well with different guitars/pickups?

I had MUCH fun with these last night. I really dig the Extreme mode. Thanx again for doing this!!! MUCH appreciated!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for taking the time to post these. They sound awesome. I can really hear the textures of the amps different voices. This community is so great.
John.

Glad you guys are digging it! While i have the amp, i made a couple more presets trying to replicate the awesome Petrucci LTE Live tone. I think they came out well. I did it in both the IIC+ and IV mode. Slight modifications to the settings. Will post when i get home this evening.

Yup since i used the synth block to do these matches, it should translate well to all types of guitars.

Thank you so much...Stunning results.
Down loaded the Mark V manual last night..... Looks like you've saved us all a couple of grand ;0)

Wow, many many thanks floydian80!!! I really loved the sounds i got from your patches!! I tested them with a real power amp and cabinets and they sounded really great!
As for the "missing cabs" i just tested the patches with the ownhammer bogner V31 and it sounds great as well :)

I recorded a few high gain clips from a few random presets since i didnt have much time:

Again, thanks a lot for this huge effort!!

Sounds great. Which patch is the first and secong in that clip? I have to adjust to one of the cabinets I got in each patch right?

Wow, many many thanks floydian80!!! I really loved the sounds i got from your patches!! I tested them with a real power amp and cabinets and they sounded really great!
As for the "missing cabs" i just tested the patches with the ownhammer bogner V31 and it sounds great as well :)

I recorded a few high gain clips from a few random presets since i didnt have much time:

Again, thanks a lot for this huge effort!!

Sounds great. Which patch is the first and secong in that clip? I have to adjust to one of the cabinets I got in each patch right?

Aaaarg, i dont remember!! I just started playing with each patch while cubase was recording, so after i cut all the clips to keep just a little bit of some of the patches i have no way to remember which one is which :(

As for the cabinets...i just threw 2 cabinets in my first 2 user cabs and all the patches sounds great!

Sorry i couldnt help.

Great job, thanks a lot! But I can't solve one problem - I am trying to copy match block from goodworking preset to another, but in the new preset where is no sound when match block not bypassed! Any ideas?

I am trying to copy match block from goodworking preset to another, but in the new preset where is no sound when match block not bypassed! Any ideas?

There is a known issue when working from Axe-Edit. Did you? copy & paste directly at the front-panel frome the device...

Back
Top Bottom