• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New profile posts

Finished 1000+ and 200+ Bass TonePack Dream Rigs ARES 2.0 Updates for the Axe-Fx II and XL/XL+...and started working on ARES 11.x+ update to 1400+ Naked Amps TonePack for the Axe-Fx III!
How do you like the CLR NEO?
Livstone
Livstone
I love it! It's light, powerful and it let's the Axe FX or AX8 just just take control without coloration. What do you use?
twang6
twang6
I have been using a Blue Amps Spark. It has a pair of 10" with two high frequency drivers. Lacking some beef I think a 12" speaker provides.
J
Jim M
I only have one, but it sounds great
Good morning I’m thinking of switching from my Axefx to Helix, midi options and it being a interface and routing options

Would the RAC12 work with the Helix ? Regards
hi, we had a excel sheet for axe fx 2 sysex messages, (delay block tempo/subdivisions) can we have also have 1 for the 3. it would come soooo handy for people owning controllers which can send sysex messages. for delay tempo divisions, hold functions, amp
boost etc...

thx
Hello Al, i¨m a macos 10.8.5 user, and also an Axe XL+ with ares 2.0.
I have got an Ax8 preset and i would like to convert. So, i was trying to instal Fractool but i can´t get it.
Do i making something wrong, could you help me?

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for my english ^^
M
mixguelon
So, excuse me, i already read the last comment below. Ok, i understand that i need 10.10+ at least....
Thank you anyway. Kind regrds
Hi Jon, first of all!! thank you for share, the sound is incredible congratulations!! finally I have my axe fx II xl+. I want to buy the metallica packages but I need to know the final price for all the volumes I,II,III I’m very interested in that, thanks in advance, greetings.
I discovered your Youtube channel couples week ago. I watched most of the Axe fx III one...You sold me to it, I order one this week.
Keep on posting great clip so newbie like me can quickly dial great tones.
How do you like your Friedman Be-100 deluxe? Looks and sounds amazing and has me jonesing for a tube amp again! Sound good at lower volumes for gigging? Any downside to them besides cost?
Thanks , I just know absolutely nothing about this piece...Just sold a huge rack of "effects in a drawer" where my amp rig was in stereo with a boogie on one side and a vox on the other. Just got too old to keep moving amps and speakers not to mention the constant screams to "TURN DOWN"
Thanks again
I was seen you replied to a posted about using xitone frfr cabs on stage. I was curious if you still used them. I have a clr wedge i use at home and i am presently using a qsc k12.2 when gigging. I was thinking about getting the xitone powered wedge. Do you have the xitone speaker with Eminance speakers or the newer one with the celestion speaker. What is you opinion?
Thanks
Reactions: bishop5150
bishop5150
bishop5150
I have the older XiTones. I use them and Friedman ASC-12’s for gigging. I have no experience with the newer XiTones.
PincoTech
PincoTech
Don’t discount the Laney LFR-112’s. They sound amazing, breath, resonate, and have power in spades.
ok, I know you have an axe fxII so i have to ask an idiotic question.... ok here we go...
the manual says not to connect a power supply to the unit if you are using the ethercon connector (ethernet)
ok, so my though would be the axe would be powering the mfc without the need of a power supply at this point.
so..... i connect the mfc with the ethercon and nothing, no power etc....
Dear Al
I can't make FracTool open on my MBP - 10.9.5 - it immediately crashes..
Did i get the right version..?
Kind regards
Sam
Reactions: AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Hi, i don't know
Latest is always on the axefx archive
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
It's requiring 10.10+, so that's why it crashed.
10.9 is very old
Top Bottom