• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New profile posts

Dear Al
I can't make FracTool open on my MBP - 10.9.5 - it immediately crashes..
Did i get the right version..?
Kind regards
Sam
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Hi, i don't know
Latest is always on the axefx archive
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
It's requiring 10.10+, so that's why it crashed.
10.9 is very old
Hi Danny ,
I just came across a old video 2016 that a You Have made for VH patch
Thank You so much man for take by the time and sharing that with everyone and Along with the preset
I had axe 2 XL + no axe lll just cannot afford it
but I am believe from what I hear for Your video what You have created those EVH sounds I have a great unit as is 😎
Reactions: Danny Danzi
Danny Danzi
Danny Danzi
Bc: that's correct. I sometimes use FW 16, Quantum 2.0, 4.0, Ares 10.1 and now the latest Ares 2.0. For me it is easier to reload old FW over updating my sounds to make them sound like the old sounds. Sometimes I want to create new with new FW, sometimes old is the best for me. Your fractal can handle FW changes without harm.
Reactions: Bcraig
Danny Danzi
Danny Danzi
Bc: I want to write you privately because this box will not let me type all the information to you. I only get so many words here. I just want to tell you about some of the issues you may have with older fw. Nothing terrible, just a few things to consider and think about before going back and forth like I do.
Reactions: Bcraig
Bcraig
Bcraig
Thank You Danny for that advice👍😎
Hi, how are you, if you could teach me how to use the fx8 with evh iii 50 watts, I don't know how to change channels, I've been hours and hours and nothing
Hi, how are you, if you could teach me how to use the fx8 with evh iii 50 watts, I don't know how to change channels, I've been hours and hours and nothing
Beautiful Suhr >>>> how long did you have to wait on that one,from the factory?
One of the Coolest looking Guitars I have ever seen.
About $ 5,000.00?
Hey Moke, I'm new to the FA crowd and purchased one of your presets for Livin on a Prayer but not sure on where to install it using Fractal Bot.. I have empty slots starting at 384 but Fractal Bot refers to User 1 / 1.. hoping you can shorten my learning curve for this particular event vs. attempting to consume the manual in its entirety at the moment.

Thanks man!
M
metalme2
Got it thank you!!
M
metalme2
Sorry another question..

Do you see any issue with installing your Livin on a Prayer v4.03 onto the Axe FX III with FW v6.04?

Thanks!
Moke
Moke
No issues so far. The last few updates have been mostly new functions and effects. Only small changes/improvements to the Amp modeling itself.
HI, I'm trying to get a useable '1/2 tone down' out of the fx8 pitch block. All sorts of other weird notes are generated too. I can hear a good solid 1/2 down but I can't isolate it from all the clutter. Are there any useable presets available for this task please?
Moke
Moke
Okay.. I usually set the tracking to 3.50?
Moke
Moke
And also... The pitch block should be the very first thing in your signal path when drop tuning.
M
Medi8or
Ok thanks will incorporate those tweaks... Thanks again Moke
Reactions: Moke
Hello DropTheSun, thanks for the Axe Fx Midi patch - It's been great!

Tinkering around, I noticed that FS5 to FS8 has MIDI message: CC Toggle. Can you help me understand why it can still change presets in my Axe? What I know is that it's supposedly PC instead of CC.
Also, the CC#'s have the ff:
FS5=075, value 000
FS6=056, value 000
FS7=086, value 000
FS8=083, value 127
Hi, just wanted to thank you for your video on stretches for guitar players. Helped me a lot when I gave myself tennis elbow by overplaying a new guitar with a flatter radius than I was used to. For what it's worth, a friend recommended taking Vitamin D3, K2 and a sulfur called MSM. At least one of those seems to work well, too. Mahalo again for taking the time to share.
Hola, AB -
I’ve been stuck inside a HUUUGE programming project that we finally completed yesterday — and I’m now just starting to read up on the Ares 1.03 FW update for my XL2+. I’d like to update but I also don’t want to chase my tail — has the FW become stable (and did they find the missing 3dB)?
I trust your opinion: stick with Quantum or up to Ares 1.03?
Cheers,
Bruce
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
hang in there with Quantum for now and this summer I'll get ARES updates out for the XL stuff... The amps react a little better with ARES but Quantum is still perfectly great.
touch33
touch33
As always, thank you sir -
Hello. In late 2017 you mentioned sharing a patch you use with your Ric bass in ROS mode. Can you point me to where it is at?
Leon - your YouTube channel is most inspiring - thank you for sharing the knowledge and sharing your IRs/presets.
cheers, michael.
I am in southern Indiana near Louisville.
I don't get to spend as much time with my FC 12 s as I would like too.
anyway .Good to meet you ..another brother ,take care
Adman103
Adman103
Hey Donnie! It's nice to virtually meet you! I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and yea, I've been playing at church for 7 or 8 years now- it's always good to meet other believers here! The AF3 is really ideal for this kind of playing- I've been really happy with it.
Top Bottom