• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New profile posts

Are you still using the Accugroove? Where in MO are you (I'm in Parkville)? Considering the pricey purchase, but I'd rather hear one first.
I
ipressthebutton
Yes, I have a Latte and Robusta, they are both great but I like the Robusta a little more. I was using the Latte as a PA speaker for acoustic coffee house gigs before the pandemic. I'm in St. Louis. I wish you would have reached out sooner, was in KC two weeks ago.
I
ipressthebutton
Let me know if you are headed this way and maybe we can work something out. My son plays competitive soccer so we may be making another trip to KC in the next couple months. I will keep you posted.
JamesBWood
JamesBWood
Awesome, thanks! They're pricey - don't want to lay out the bucks if I don't like the sound.
Hey my friend. Can you please send me these nice Metallica Tone Matching presets? I searching for the Clean Tone Nothing Else Matters and the Black Album heavy Tone. Please help me. It would be so cool to use these presets. Im a new Axe FX 2 user \m/
Hey b4 they pull the post down for being off topic. Check out this vocalist i used to be in a band with. Hoping to get this video to neal schon
Ey there! Do you still have any midi mitigator that you would like to sell? I am very interested! (I wrote you in another post asking you for the ROM file if you have it). I bought one midi mitigator recently but it was not in good conditions. Let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel.
Hey Mikko is it possible to move my purchases over to my new Mac mini? I don't want to wast about $400 Canadian because I only get the one license.. that will suck!
I just saw your post and i would appreciate getting a hold of the book you recommended. Thank you very much
J
JT2
Here you go. Created to help view the simplicity of the fretboard.

Attachments

• A.C.E . Guitar Method 12.13.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
Hi ML, I'm a new AX8 owner. Though this was very expensive for my pocket I bought it hoping I could get a Petrucci sound and for now I'm pretty sad.. I saw your Dream Tones Patches on youtube but I can't find anywhere on your site.. Is there a way to get them?
P.S I have transferred funds for the return postage of the module, but no communication from Tom to say when or if it is being despatched, no more than I have come to expect really. Hope you get yours sorted soon.
P
PaulC
Thanks, I did the same thing on the Atomic forum and no response from them. I contacted Jace on there and he responded with a shorter version of what he told others. He said he would contact the head of repairs and find out what is going on but he told me this same thing months ago and never got back to me. Glad you may finally see the end of this and get yours back though.
R
Ripley
I had the same message from Jace about 2 months ago, the head of repairs is Tom King. Try contacting him direct if you haven't already done so, his email address is tking@atomicamps.com.
P
PaulC
Thanks, I just got an email from Tom King with some explanations and a promise they have a new shipment of parts and expect it to be ready in about a week. Time will tell if that happens...
Thanks for your help with this.
Atomic have had my CLR control module since Aug 17th.
I posted on the Atomic Amps forum how 'well' I had been treated as a customer, which seemed to do the trick as Tom King emailed me direct the next day.
I don't want to jeopardise my repair by repeating this on the Fractal Forum, as reportedly it has been done now.
May I suggest you also post on their forum if you don't get any reply.
I tried to download you zip files with the presets for the axe fx ultra. The download does not work. So, please could you send me the files directly with an email?
voes
voes
can you give me the original link, then I will try to restore the link.
You mentioned that you made some presets for FW 2.0 Archean, are these presets available? I own the Live Gold presets... thanks
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
Will be in the firmware 2.0 update coming...have to finish a few things before
RobbyDeeMusic
RobbyDeeMusic
Thanks for the answer, can't wait to hear the presets.... :)
Hi, I would be happy to have a look at the book if available. I am currently looking for ways to expand my playing. Thanks
Love the Gold pack, Insane amount of great presets. Been going through them and their scenes on a bunch of them. One question, I saw a post on here about turning off wah globally for all the Gold Pack presets. Can anyone help me find that? Thank you in advance.
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
The steps/instructions are located on the first page of the Live Gold manual and in the wah section too, and in the YouTube video here about 9:30 into it.

It is a simple global fix so make sure it is OFF when you load a preset if you do the above. You ate changing the External 1 Controller INTIAL VALUE from 0% (heel back) to 100% (toe-down)

austinbuddy
austinbuddy
But if you use a spring loaded pedal (heel back default), then you will eventually have to reverse them preset by preset by going into the wah, changing the OFF Value. Thats' in the lower right corner of modifier window -- a window you get to by right clicking on the wah block "Control" that has the yellow dot under it. Change that value from 95% (now) to instead be 5% (so hell-back =off), then save the preset.
Scanman39
Scanman39
Ahh ok, I forgot the manual duh. Thank you very much. The Presets are Incredible!
Top Bottom