Zoom 9002 lol

Here you go guys. This is about as close as I could get. Credit to @Azael for the presets, cabs, and IR's and to @NightWalker for the help with getting them converted for use on the AX8. I used an Ibanez SC420 with a factory V2 humbucker in the bridge position for dialing it in. Try rolling off the volume control until you get just enough saturation and sustain.

Scene 1 contains the Amp, Cab, and Reverb blocks, which should be the closest representation of the track.
Scene 2 adds a Drive block to tighten up the bottom end and add sustain.
Scene 3 adds a Delay block for a little ambiance.

Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• CRYIN'.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ZOOM_9002_TM.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Here you go guys. This is about as close as I could get. Credit to @Azael for the presets, cabs and IR's and to @NightWalker for the help with getting them converted for use on the AX8. I used an Ibanez SC420 with a factory V2 humbucker in the bridge position for dialing it in. Try rolling off the volume until you get the sustain you need.

Scene 1 contains the Amp, Cab, and Reverb blocks, which should be the closest representation of the track.
Scene 2 adds a Drive block to tighten up the bottom end and add sustain.
Scene 3 adds a Delay block for a little ambiance

Please let me know what you think!
thank you my friend for sharing your preset.
i forget to say thanks too to @Azael fro sharing the presets and cabs

Hi everyone.

Is anyone using any of the 9002 tone match presets in the newest Axe FX 3? I am planning to buy one and being a huge fan of the 9002 ( and owning several of them for redundancy ) I would really like to finally retire them and possibly listen to its characteristic tone but with better quality coming out the AFX3.

Greetings

Hi everyone.

Is anyone using any of the 9002 tone match presets in the newest Axe FX 3? I am planning to buy one and being a huge fan of the 9002 ( and owning several of them for redundancy ) I would really like to finally retire them and possibly listen to its characteristic tone but with better quality coming out the AFX3.

Greetings
Hi, you can use irs and convert presets with fractool utility!

Back
Top Bottom