Zephyr delay - what is it?

Of note, FAS seems to have knack for giving groovy names to many of these new added thingies. I mean any of them could be used as a 70s album title or double-album theme.

Does the FAS HQ have multiple lists of meteorological phenomena, constellations, Greek gods, and random mythical beings lying around just in case? Does it all come from Cliff's/Matt's (70s/80s-influenced/affected) brains?

We may never know.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it might be EQ or diffusion, but it was perfect so I didn’t want to open the lid and fiddle with it! So spoiled!

Of note, FAS seems to have knack for giving groovy names to many of these new added thingies. I mean any of them could be used as a 70s album title or double-album theme.

Does the FAS HQ have multiple lists of meteorological phenomena, constellations, Greek gods, and random mythical beings lying around just in case? Does it all come from Cliff's/Matt's (70s/80s-influenced/affected) brains?

We may never know.
It was the name of a train back in the 30's. Not saying that's where it came from, or that that was the earliest use of the name; Just sayin'...

The Ford Zephyr is an executive car that was manufactured by Ford of Britain from 1950 to 1972. The Zephyr and its luxury variants, the Ford Zodiac and Ford Executive, were the largest passenger cars in the British Ford range from 1950 until their replacement by the Consul and Granada models in 1972.

But this picture sums up the new Delay far better IMHO....Badass!

Attachments

• 39' Lincoln Zephyr.jpg
    39' Lincoln Zephyr.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
It was the name of a train back in the 30's. Not saying that's where it came from, or that that was the earliest use of the name; Just sayin'...
Yea, the train is at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Beautiful train, cool exhibit.

And yea, a great sounding delay!
I've realized over the last year or so how much of a delay junky I am. If I could only have one effect, it'd have to be a delay.

Back
Top Bottom