AFIII Presets ZenRigs Ultimate Preset Pack (including morphing presets) available NOW!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Just to let you all know :) I purchased the "ZenRigs_Ultimate_Preset_Pack" from ZenRigs.
I'll have to say I was knocked out. Right out of the BOX these patches where amazing. The Tones are amazing. The levels were consistent. I absolutely love the Morphing Presets....
The most important thing I could say about the ZenRigs_Ultimate_Preset_Pack is that ZenRigs doesn't just give you patches and say here you go good luck. Zenrigs Give detailed instructions on how to tweak and make the patches fit your system.. If you buy these patches you will get a lot of mileage and learn a few things on the way.. Thank you ZenRigs for your great Work :).

Thanks so much mate - really nice of you to review and I’m so glad you like them. Cheers! Sukh

Just purchased. Hope it helps offset some of the lost revenue from the folks that downloaded them. I look forward to learning a few new tricks I can use to improve my own presets after looking them over....

That’s lovely fella - really nice of you, thank you! Hope you’re well!

I finally got a chance to dig into these with my board hooked up finally and WOW just a killer set of presets, the morphing is brilliant and just a blast to play with.

I finally got a chance to dig into these with my board hooked up finally and WOW just a killer set of presets, the morphing is brilliant and just a blast to play with.

thanks buddy - really glad you like them!

A special ”bonus” preset being released soon...will send on to all that have purchased the pack so far :)

Then do I need an extra expression pedal dedicated to morp functioning preset except volume and wah expression pedals? .... Thank you.

Then do I need an extra expression pedal dedicated to morp functioning preset except volume and wah expression pedals? .... Thank you.

Yes, one pedal will be dedicated to the morph function. However I’ve included non-morphing versions of the presets in the pack as well, and also a version where you can ‘flip’ between tones using a dedicated switch.

Hello folks!

Just a heads-up that the ZenRigs site is now gone....
rip zenrigs copy.jpg

temporarily while I put a new store in place, which is much easier to use and navigate.

As part of this, I'll be updating the Ultimate Preset Pack to include the morphing preset that Leon Todd modified from the pack for his own use, for free :)

Anyone that purchased the Ultimate Preset Pack (which launched in March) will get Leon's preset emailed to them once I'm back up and running. If you want to have a listen to it, along with Leon's review of the pack, check out this video. I'll be back soon!

ZenRigs reopens tonight!

There's a 10% site-wide discount to celebrate the reopening, which includes the Ultimate Preset Pack featuring Morphing Presets. Just use the promo code KEBAB at checkout to get your discount!

The updated pack now also includes the morphing preset Leon Todd tweaked for his own use, as you can see and hear in his review (which is also on the site)..

Excited to show the new store to everyone - it's been a hell of a job getting it ready, but I think you'll like it.

See you in a bit :)
Sukh

Zenrigs is now open.jpg

Hello! For anyone that ordered the Ultimate Preset Pack from ZenRigs after it launched in March, you should now have been sent the bonus preset from the pack, which is Leon Todd's tweaked Morphing patch, as he demonstrated in his video.

If I've missed you accidentally, please drop me a note and I'll send it on.

Cheers! Sukh

Hello folks! The ZenRigs launch sale ends midnight TONIGHT (30 June)!

the Ultimate Preset Pack with Leon Todd's tweaked bonus preset... in fact EVERYTHING is 10% off with promo code KEBAB (use it at checkout).
Grab your swag now if you've been waiting - this is the first promo I've done in 9 years - it may be a while until the next!

www.ZenRigs.com

Totally Fracking Awesome!!! Sukh you have taken my FXIII to a whole new level of awesome and possibility. You've made exquisite presets, making it possible to accomplish even more than I thought could be done. Damn Fine work, Loving these so much. Excited to adapt the 2 Cab template to suit me.

Back
Top Bottom