Accessories ZenRigs orders and Covid-19: UPDATE

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi folks, I hope you're all keeping safe and as well as can be expected during this crazy time.

I just wanted to post a quick update for anyone that has ordered, or is thinking of ordering, in terms of how things are at ZenRigs and what it means for business and orders, as I believe I'm the only vendor that supplies physical 'stuff'.

Firstly, we are all well here (me and the family) and paying attention to advice to stay inside unless absolutely necessary!

In terms of ZenRigs things, I have already got plenty of stock here in my storage, that was manufactured last year here in the UK. The latest item I have, 'KnobTags' for the Axe FX III has been here for nearly 2 months. As you'll know, the virus cannot live on surfaces for more than a few days. But, as I'm continuing to serve my customers around the world, I've taken the steps to disinfect all packaging and stock items I have, and left them to air-dry in my garage for the past 2 weeks.

I will not be ordering any new stock items once the current inventories run out, until the virus is under control, as I don't want to either go and collect from the fabricators or have anyone delivering non-essential stuff to me. However, I have plenty on hand to keep going for a while. Anyone that has ordered in the past few weeks (up to last weekend), your order has already been put together and will likely go to the postal service tomorrow.

So, in the meantime, it's business as usual, but with less frequent trips to the post office, which I hope you'll understand. The ZenRigs Preset packs for the Axe FX III are obviously immune to the virus and therefore still available without risk of running out! I'll update the ZenRigs site with any updates too, plus the site is due for a massive overhaul, which I guess I'll now have more time to organise!

Keep safe and healthy all, I'm around to chat and have an online beer with anyone that fancies one (I'm set up for Skype / Zoom calls). Just drop me a note and we can hang out :)

Cheers! Sukh
www.ZenRigs.com

(p.s. Mods - as I have customers across all platforms and didn't want anyone to miss this, I've posted in multiple places - hope that's ok - as not everyone frequents the Lounge. If not, obviously do what you gotta do)

Thanks Sukh, really appreciate the update on here. I placed an order right before everything went to hell so I'm really happy to hear that you're still up and running. And also very happy to hear you and yours are healthy.

Mods, to Sukh's point about cross-posting - I never read the Lounge so I'm really glad he posted here.

Last edited:
Thanks Sukh, really appreciate the update on here. I placed an order right before everything went to hell so I'm really happy to hear that you're still up and running. Also also very happy to hear you and yours are healthy.

Mods, to Sukh's point about cross-posting - I never read the Lounge so I'm really glad he posted here.

Thank brother. A few days behind with post as it has been crazy at our local post office (I live in a small village in Northumberland) and they're only letting 2 people in at a time. I'm trying to minimise how long I'm in there to avoid holding up the line of people wanting to post things, so only taking a few packages a day. I should be caught up with all orders up to last weekend by Monday.

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom