Accessories ZenRigs new site goes live tonight! Store-wide launch discounts!

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products
Ordered!

Been eyeing up your stuff since i first got an FX8.

FC12 arrived today so swapping everything over to a new (old) board and seemed the perfect time to take the plunge - when we get back to gigging my little corner of the stage will look like the scene at the end of Close Encounters 😂

Any updates on that promised new addition to existing purchasers of your Morph Presets!? Thx!

Hello! For everyone that purchased the Ultimate Preset Pack (which released in March), I'll be sending them the bonus preset over the next day or so. Keep an eye out for the email!

Ordered!

Been eyeing up your stuff since i first got an FX8.

FC12 arrived today so swapping everything over to a new (old) board and seemed the perfect time to take the plunge - when we get back to gigging my little corner of the stage will look like the scene at the end of Close Encounters 😂

Haha! Wonderful! Got your order mate - thanks so much :)

The new site looks fantastic! Well done, Sukh. I never play a gig without ZenRigs products. I have tags on my "big rig" pedalboard, and on my AX8 board. Plus, tasty GloRisers and expression pedal labels for the win. I need you to convert our Dishoom receipt into a glow label...

DISCLAIMER: I happen to actually know Sukh, have seen him work his guitar magic in person, and witnessed his kebab-centric grazing pattern. I am biased by the fact that he's awesome, wonderful, funny, kind, and makes amazing products that I buy at full price BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST THERE IS. #SleestakSealOfApproval

Lots of great stuff there - congrats on the relaunch. But man, things won't stop moving on the pages to read anything! ;)
(old guy here, sorry.)

The new site looks fantastic! Well done, Sukh. I never play a gig without ZenRigs products. I have tags on my "big rig" pedalboard, and on my AX8 board. Plus, tasty GloRisers and expression pedal labels for the win. I need you to convert our Dishoom receipt into a glow label...

DISCLAIMER: I happen to actually know Sukh, have seen him work his guitar magic in person, and witnessed his kebab-centric grazing pattern. I am biased by the fact that he's awesome, wonderful, funny, kind, and makes amazing products that I buy at full price BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST THERE IS. #SleestakSealOfApproval

haha! Thanks man - really appreciate all the above :)

hope you’re well brother!

Lots of great stuff there - congrats on the relaunch. But man, things won't stop moving on the pages to read anything! ;)
(old guy here, sorry.)
Thank you and haha! Old eyes here too man. Maybe it’s the wine that helps even it out for me :)

Back
Top Bottom