Accessories ZenRigs is dead...

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
rip zenrigs copy.jpgHello folks, I hope you're all well. It's with a little sadness and a lot of excitement that I permanently switched off the old ZenRigs website today. I've had the same store system from the start and, although I had one major design overhaul since the beginning, it was seriously creaky, increasingly hard to navigate for my lovely customers and just generally ugly as sin.

ZENRIGS.COM is now (temporarily) OFFLINE.

The good news is I'm very very close to finishing up on the brand new, ultra-modern and easy-to-use store, which will be stuffed full of goodies, old and new, and I hope to launch it in the next few days.

More details coming soon, and there will be site-wide launch offers for everything from KickTags labelling systems, GloRiser expression pedal and controller lighting kits, preset packs... everything.

Existing customers waiting for orders will have received a notification today that their order is ready to ship - and they will do this week. I'm available here and on email as usual.

Sorry for being a little absent of late. I'll be back with a vengeance very soon :)

Cheers! Sukh
(www.ZenRigs.com)

rip zenrigs copy.jpgHello folks, I hope you're all well. It's with a little sadness and a lot of excitement that I permanently switched off the old ZenRigs website today. I've had the same store system from the start and, although I had one major design overhaul since the beginning, it was seriously creaky, increasingly hard to navigate for my lovely customers and just generally ugly as sin.

ZENRIGS.COM is now (temporarily) OFFLINE.

The good news is I'm very very close to finishing up on the brand new, ultra-modern and easy-to-use store, which will be stuffed full of goodies, old and new, and I hope to launch it in the next few days.

More details coming soon, and there will be site-wide launch offers for everything from KickTags labelling systems, GloRiser expression pedal and controller lighting kits, preset packs... everything.

Existing customers waiting for orders will have received a notification today that their order is ready to ship - and they will do this week. I'm available here and on email as usual.

Sorry for being a little absent of late. I'll be back with a vengeance very soon :)

Cheers! Sukh
(www.ZenRigs.com)

Back
Top Bottom