ZenRigs.com goes live Sunday 2nd July! WIN FREE STUFF!!!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi folks!

I'm really excited to say that, finally, ZenRigs.com will go live tomorrow, Sunday 2nd July! Likely to be late in the evening UK time, so early evening for my US brothers and sisters. Still some work to do on the site, but all looking good to launch tomorrow and can't wait for you all to check out the new stuff, including redesigned UniSurrounds for the latest version of KickTags labels.

To celebrate the launch, I'm running a fun little competition - here's what you can win:

1) A GloRiser of your choice, including light and remote control

2) A very handy ZenLight Pedalboard LED torch

3) A pack of funky ZenPicks.​

To enter, all you have to do is drop me an email with the subject 'I love kebab - give me free stuff!' to sukh@zenrigs.com and I'll enter you for the draw, which will take place on Sunday 9th July. I'll notify the winner via email and post here too.

And if you've been super cool and already ordered stuff before the draw, if you win the prize, I'll refund the price of those bits if you've bought them (plus shipping), or add them to your order, for free, if you haven't. Simple!

So, Like and Email away - and good luck!!

I'll be around on live chat on the ZenRigs.com site tomorrow evening, once it's live, so please feel free to stop in for a natter at any time.

Cheers!
Sukh

Last edited:
So who's the lucky winner?

Hey dude! Sorry - forgot to post this here last night... here's the update from my FB page yesterday evening. Will be back later tonight!
Sukh

-------------

Competition update!

Many thanks to the ridiculously cool people that entered the ZenRigs launch giveaway competition. I've been amazed at the number of entries (over 400 at last count!), all of which joined in the fun by sending me emails confessing their love of kebabs, and the amazing amount of emails wishing me well in the re-boot of the business. I'm extremely humbled and eternally grateful to every one of you. Thank you all!

SO... 400+ entries, but there can be only one winner... I'm going to put all the names into a 'randomiser' that will pick the lucky dude or dudette that's getting some cool new ZenRigs stuff. It's going to take me a little time, so I'll get it all ready and then do the draw tomorrow.

Good luck to all that entered - the winner will be announced tomorrow (Monday 10th July)!!

Ok Folks! It's time for the Prize Draw for the ZenRigs launch competition!!!

Thank you to everyone that entered the competition and had a bit of fun at the same time. Entry was simple - you just had to send me an email with the subject "I love kebab - give me free stuff!!" and, amazingly, over 400 people entered!

The entries were hilarious to read, with many embellishing their email with all kinds of funny stuff and kebab related humour - thank you for getting in the spirit of things!!

SO.... onto the draw..

Remember, the winner gets:

1 GloRiser of their choice, plus light and remote
1 ZenLight - pedalboard torch
Some groovy ZenPicks

Here's what they look like...

bxA9ZvB.jpg

I loaded all the names into a 'randomiser' app, developed by the good folks at my day job. I hit the 'pick a winner' button at 10:30pm UK Time and can let you know that the winner is.....

RICH BRYMER!! (@richb)

Congratulations Rich, and a huge thanks to everyone that entered. I've emailed you all with a little something from me as a thanks for taking part and getting into the spirit of things.

On the road for a few days for a mini-tour with my charity-fundraising band, so won't be checking in much - if you see @richb give him a high 5 from me.

Cheers all!
Sukh (www.ZenRigs.com)

Back
Top Bottom