• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Zappa plays Zappa

socalguitar

Inspired
20140629_195734.jpg

20140629_195724.jpg

I seen Zappa Plays Zappa a few weeks ago and thought i would post a couple of pics of his setup. How many pedals does one man need?:D
I'm not a huge Zappa fan, I like a few studio albums and a few live ones but don't really know all his stuff. But, i was completely blown away by his musicianship. What a great guitar player he has become. He had one effect that sounded just like a saxophone but played all these crazy saxophone phrasing. If you looked away it sounded and felt just like a wind instrument. If you get a chance check him out, you wont regret it. And the Axe-fx sounded amazing.

Top Bottom