Zakkie Wyldie - No more tears

charvel

Inspired

Attachments

• Zakkie Wyldie.syx
    2 KB · Views: 43
  • Triple Rectfier.syx
    8 KB · Views: 35
Great job on the playing.... very nice. The only improvements I can hear would be more reverb actually. On the recording you can here a ton of it (you have the delays set nicely). And, also the OD (not sure what you are setting; havent looked at the preset). I would kick it in on the build up with more OD (TS808 MOD maybe) and put emphasis in the harder picked areas (get into Zak mode hah).

What guitar did you use? Charvel? ....I love my Charvels :)

Great job on the playing.... very nice. The only improvements I can hear would be more reverb actually. On the recording you can here a ton of it (you have the delays set nicely). And, also the OD (not sure what you are setting; havent looked at the preset). I would kick it in on the build up with more OD (TS808 MOD maybe) and put emphasis in the harder picked areas (get into Zak mode hah).

What guitar did you use? Charvel? ....I love my Charvels :)

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to boost the reverb :D. The famous Zak mode isn't easy to get in to hehe

The guitar used is an Ibanez RG1527 7 string. I have my old charvel mod 6 on the wall not that much playing time anymore though.

Cheers
Charvel

Great patch - it was really fun to play with. I made some slight adjustments. I'm using a QSC K12 & it sounds great through it.

Attachments

• Zakkie Wyldie_CW.syx
    2 KB · Views: 19
Great patch - it was really fun to play with. I made some slight adjustments. I'm using a QSC K12 & it sounds great through it.

Nice to hear cdub. I use Studiophile BX5a monitors and they are a little thin but still very good sounding. I'll try your patch changes and see how it works. :D

Regards
Charvel

Sounds great dude!!!! One of the best solo's ever in my opinion and you nailed it! Great tone!

I agree with GuitarMan86 add a little more dirt as Zakk's sound is pretty filthy and reverb and it will be there! :)

Back
Top Bottom