Zakk Wylde (the early years) ‘Breaking all the Rules’

orion32773

Experienced
Nor perfect but I’m dialing in one of my favorite tunes from the album No rest for the wicked, Breaking all the Rules. Other tones on the album can be achieved tweaking the sd1 overdrive and general tone stack EQ. Note, this tone was created at a bedroom volume. Probably not something I would use live, but more of a challenge as to what I could do on the axe fx 3. Adjust EQ to suit louder volumes (less bass and treble)

Subscribe for more content!

As I replied on YouTube... You are #2 for #2 on killing these presets. Even better is your song selection.... nice to see someone digging deep into some of my favorite (song specific) 80's/Early 90's Metal tones! Thanks for your effort, humbleness and sharing your presets!

As I replied on YouTube... You are #2 for #2 on killing these presets. Even better is your song selection.... nice to see someone digging deep into some of my favorite (song specific) 80's/Early 90's Metal tones! Thanks for your effort, humbleness and sharing your presets!
I’m glad I can contribute to the community. It’s nice people can enjoy and appreciate them. Seems these videos are the most popular so far but they are probably the most challenging for tone creating. I want to be entertaining as well so it’s a tough balance and not something everyone wants. There is so much content on YouTube that it’s tough to carve out your place so I’m experimenting a lot.

Back
Top Bottom