Zach Munowitz with the new Zilla 4x12 Cab Pack

Do you recommend any specific digital amp models for these irs? Never know where to begin with these, infinite options. I just use the all in one packs. I know it’s a massive subject and but anything u can share would be cool.

Do you recommend any specific digital amp models for these irs? Never know where to begin with these, infinite options. I just use the all in one packs. I know it’s a massive subject and but anything u can share would be cool.
I really love the Friedman's with these packs. With the Zilla especially the 50w blue 5153 is AWESOME. It also depends on your genre as well.

I really love the Friedman's with these packs. With the Zilla especially the 50w blue 5153 is AWESOME. It also depends on your genre as well.
Thanks so much can’t wait to fiddle with these on my day off tomorrow!! I’m a major Metallica/Mesa Mark series fanboy, have been for over 25+ years. We all have our “grail tone” we aspire toward, I always gravitate toward that Mesa Mark IIC+/Mark IV lead tone. If that helps at all. So I’m gonna try those amps with this pack tomorrow!

PS- I just received a new Matrix Q12 FRFR passive wedge, which is powered by my Matrix GT1000FX. I am POSTIVE this is the going to be a blast using that cab pack with my new rig. \m/(-__-)\m/

Thanks so much can’t wait to fiddle with these on my day off tomorrow!! I’m a major Metallica/Mesa Mark series fanboy, have been for over 25+ years. We all have our “grail tone” we aspire toward, I always gravitate toward that Mesa Mark IIC+/Mark IV lead tone. If that helps at all. So I’m gonna try those amps with this pack tomorrow!

PS- I just received a new Matrix Q12 FRFR passive wedge, which is powered by my Matrix GT1000FX. I am POSTIVE this is the going to be a blast using that cab pack with my new rig. \m/(-__-)\m/
Personally I mostly play my real Mark V and the Amp Pack Boogey V that's based on the Mark V: https://ml-sound-lab.com/products/boogey-v-fractal

Have you checked it out yet? Here's a clip:

Personally I mostly play my real Mark V and the Amp Pack Boogey V that's based on the Mark V: https://ml-sound-lab.com/products/boogey-v-fractal

Have you checked it out yet? Here's a clip:

Funny, I’ve actually been trying to decide between a V and a JP2C for my main tube amp, tohold me over until they finally release that secret project Hetfield Signature ;) “JH2C++” imagine how many units they’d sell in pre orders alone. I think even a go fundme campaign would yield enough to make the project a reality sooner than later!

Funny, I’ve actually been trying to decide between a V and a JP2C for my main tube amp, tohold me over until they finally release that secret project Hetfield Signature ;) “JH2C++” imagine how many units they’d sell in pre orders alone. I think even a go fundme campaign would yield enough to make the project a reality sooner than later!
Haha.. well I've seen some videos where they make the Mark V sounds identical to the JP2C so I'm not assuming there's going to be a huge difference but sure it's nice to have the latest and greatest. :)

Back
Top Bottom