You've GOT to get one of these!!

Some forum members had made some presets that could do something similar but I think they're from around 2012, so whatever firmware was out at that time, isn't compatible with the current firmware :(

Buying this now! I’ve been using an ebow to achieve this but not the same and very awkward.

Awesome! I think this thing is a MUST HAVE for anyone that uses modelers.

Some forum members had made some presets that could do something similar but I think they're from around 2012, so whatever firmware was out at that time, isn't compatible with the current firmware :(

It wouldn't surprise me if there's a way to do it with the current firmware...dig around a bit!

Its a cool pedal for sure, I really liked running it in a loop, using an exp pedal to send signal to the pedal, and then I ran dedicated delay and reverb blocks in the chain with the fx loop. Also was really cool with the sub settings and some synth blocks.

I actually ended up selling mine a week or two ago though as I did get a little bored with it. Its a cool effect for maybe one song a night, but anymore than that and the effect gets a little tired.

That is Simeon’s Feedback Simulator preset, and a current version of it is in my presets (see sig).

Its a cool pedal for sure, I really liked running it in a loop, using an exp pedal to send signal to the pedal, and then I ran dedicated delay and reverb blocks in the chain with the fx loop. Also was really cool with the sub settings and some synth blocks.

I actually ended up selling mine a week or two ago though as I did get a little bored with it. Its a cool effect for maybe one song a night, but anymore than that and the effect gets a little tired.

Yea, I don't really think of it as being all that useful for gigging. I just use it to get the natural feedback that's SO hard to get while recording direct. Works great for that and is kinda irreplaceable in a way. lol

That is Simeon’s Feedback Simulator preset, and a current version of it is in my presets (see sig).

There you go, GotMetalBoy!

Back
Top Bottom